Boys ECNL Schedule?

Season starts (insert disclaimer about covid, blah, blah, blah) on Sept 17th.
Runs just about every weekend through second week of November.
Restarts 3rd weekend in January.
Nothing in February.
Solid run in March through Memorial Day Weekend.

Thanks, just for my edification, can you share when it will start? Haven't received anything from the club.
Also, the individual who sent it to me specifically asked that I not share the schedule that I received. I am honoring that request. Not trying to be coy but am sharing as much as I can to equip other parents.

Also, the individual who sent it to me specifically asked that I not share the schedule that I received. I am honoring that request. Not trying to be coy but am sharing as much as I can to equip other parents.

Thank you, I understand. Just wanted to see the starting date. Thanks again.

The Spring will conflict with the high school season. I understand the clubs will be seeking clarification from ECNL to see if that will still be the case. Otherwise zero games in December through February. But up to four games per week March through May.

Tentative schedule is not realistic in either the start dates or the amount of spring games.

Like it was created in a bubble without regards to current events or the fact HS SC soccer starts now in March and ends in June for regionals.

Time to go back to the drawing board and make some major adjustments and more winter play for example.

Showcase events in November, December, January, April and May. Boys teams will be require to attend two of three.

I don't see how any of those will work for California clubs. December and January are off season with no training. April and May will be high school season in California.

Tentative schedule is not realistic in either the start dates or the amount of spring games.

Like it was created in a bubble without regards to current events or the fact HS SC soccer starts now in March and ends in June for regionals.

Time to go back to the drawing board and make some major adjustments and more winter play for example.

NV has been playing HS and ECNL at the same time for the last three years. One year is not going to kill anyone.

I have a suspicion clubs don't want to release the tentative schedule because they know players will consider other options once they realize it's not going to work for SC HS players unless there is bunch of changes and more winter play. Too many games in the spring and not enough in the winter. When there are >50% trying to play HS and doing club games on the weekend it's just going to be difficult to keep teams together and kids won't show up for some games &: practicces.

The start is likely too late, only a handful of winter games, the $$ showcase bunched too close together so who really wants to pay and register for something they won't get much out of? Play 10 games but pay for 20 is not going to sit well and some will just bail or won't want to pay full price.

The seniors are normally busy in the later spring with activities also so don't expect much participation from them, maybe some of the younger freshman or middle schoolers wont care but if the SC SW wants to have good participation for the olders the schedule really needs to be changed.

Sooooo... Any updates? It looks like they will publish the schedules every week for the last 8 weeks. I'm guessing it is no longer Sept 17, will it be Oct 3 or did that was pushed as well?

Schedules are up! (at least for U14).
Games start on Oct 3rd

For Socal:
TBA on the locations and times but the placeholder matchup schedules are listed

Same as it's been for last 2 weeks but now the public view shows the proposed matchups

For the Out if state teams with actual fields, locations, and time their start dates look close to realistic.

I’m assuming none of those home games will be played in LA County in 2-3 weeks from now.

Those fields are in Orange (Pats+ Strikers) or Ventura counties (RSC) not LA county and the those clubs already have specific field times so unless something changes they maybe played. Usclub soccer doesn't seem to mind.

Back