Boys ECNL Schedule?

Those fields are in Orange (Pats+ Strikers) or Ventura counties (RSC) not LA county and the those clubs already have specific field times so unless something changes they maybe played. Usclub soccer doesn't seem to mind.
No games yet, but I appreciate your optimism we can practice at GPOC but no games as the schedule has our first games this Saturday. I do hate to say it but I have a strong feeling the only way you can get any real game time is going out of state for now. I look forward to watching our team play again . This season may have a schedule , but its just dates on a page, theres nothing behind it till the orange curtain is lifted and we get the nod to start.

Does anyone think we will play any ECNL games this year? I saw the schedule and all games are pretty much TBD till the end of this year. January games have a time and location. Looks like we will have to play tournaments out of state for now.

Does anyone think we will play any ECNL games this year? I saw the schedule and all games are pretty much TBD till the end of this year. January games have a time and location. Looks like we will have to play tournaments out of state for now.
btw Southwest schedule

Some socal teams are playing next weekend in Las Vegas, (socal vs socal)
Thats good to know. Our team hasn't had any games so far. I'm assuming the only games we will be able to play are the out of state ones? I hope Vegas and Arizona teams don't get burned out while we socal teams just sit and wait for an out of state game.

Back