Black Lives Matter

"Hope you weren’t a Redskins fan."

The Cowboys are gonna have to change their name also...
After all cowboys killed Indians...
You’re a bright guy, aren’t you?
No really how did you become such a dipshit?
But at least you’re consistent...if there’s an action taken to counter racism, you stand against it every time.

You’re a bright guy, aren’t you? No really how did you become such a dipshit? But at least you’re consistent...if there’s an action taken to counter racism, you stand against it every time.

You're a fuckin liar...
I'm simply taking the reasoning a step further. Ironic isn't it. First thing you do is speak for those of color...what a wank you are
If you weren't such an arrogant, ignorant judgmental piece of shit, you would know that it has nothing to do with racism...
Good lord you're a punk.

You're a fuckin liar...
I'm simply taking the reasoning a step further. Ironic isn't it. First thing you do is speak for those of color...what a wank you are
If you weren't such an arrogant, ignorant judgmental piece of shit, you would know that it has nothing to do with racism...
Good lord you're a punk.

You dumb fuck equating the use of the term “redskin” with use of the term “cowboy” and thinking you’re being logical. You’re fucking hopeless.

But good job, you just accused “cowboys” of being equivalent to murderers.

Your favorite team is DumbOldIgnorantWhiteFucks.

You can keep the name.

Nobody lowered the bar for me to be successful. How proud you must be... knowing you have to have lots of special accommodations to compete with everyone else. Every other race is more intelligent than yours. The academic scores prove it.
You’re not successful. I pay my secretary more than you make, punk.

You’re a bright guy, aren’t you?
No really how did you become such a dipshit?
But at least you’re consistent...if there’s an action taken to counter racism, you stand against it every time.

Whites should do what YOU do to stand against racism... cry about it and burn buildings rather than look in the mirror.

You’re not successful. I pay my secretary more than you make, punk.

You don't pay anyone....you're a F#@king " paid " Democrat Troll ...one of
thousands that troll relevant sites...
( Especially this one because Dominic still adheres to " FREE SPEECH " )
You subsist off of Soros's " donations to undermine Freedom in America...
You are a class A Pussy that cannot even form an opinion, you regurgitate

the daily talking points sent to you by YOUR MASTER....!

You're a fuckin liar...
Good lord you're a punk.

Reasoning?

A guilt ridden, judgmental, arrogant petty little urchin is what you come of as...
You need someone like me to judge you. You’re so full of shit you believe in nothing. You talk on here about how independent you are and every chance you get you take shots at progressive causes.
You’re a scared, old, right winger in denial about what is going on in the world. Read a fucking book...and not one by Rush Limbaugh.

You need someone like me to judge you. You’re so full of shit you believe in nothing. You talk on here about how independent you are and every chance you get you take shots at progressive causes.
You’re a scared, old, right winger in denial about what is going on in the world. Read a fucking book...and not one by Rush Limbaugh.

What's going on is that hood rats are rioting because they aren't smart enough to play the game correctly like everyone else. They can't compete on a level playing field so they used Kaeperprick, who ALSO couldn't be successful on a level playing field, as a launch pad for the "we am beez oppressed an sheeeeit" plan. The rest of us are about done with the bullshit, though, and if I'd been in charge... it would have ended a long time ago. Ironically, fewer black lives would have been lost, too, but you've already proven black lives don't matter to black people.

Cannon previously hosted Nation of Islam representative Minister Tony Muhammad on his podcast, where Muhammad called for a separate black state. “We want Caucasians and this government to give us a separate state or territory like you did Israel,” Muhammad said.

Man... I am ALL FOR THIS! They can take their melanin... nevermind they're too fucking stupid to know every human has melanin... and go create their own Lil' Wakanda. I mean, we all know how black communities thrive. LMAO!

Back