Bad News Thread

Echoes of eotl here. Maybe crush is right after all….
You think? That was the nicest thing someone has said to me in over three years. I don;t want to come across as a know it all, but I do know a lot. I came here to help point out what I know is going on.

If I had children of school age, I would be teaching them how to deal with the issues, not just complain about them.
Not if you still had to go to work to support the people who could do what you say you would do. You wouldn't be around to provide such sage advice. And your school age children may not even have access to school. Unfortunately, school age children in your state have missed plenty of school.

I'm disappointed that you whiffed this one by so much.

Australia keeps going higher despite their measures. Seasonality still anywhere between a few weeks- two months before it kicks in to help.

New Zealand hasn't been able to quash it fully but it's not accelerating

Israel still looks like this despite masks and vaccination

Here's where the UK is at with their approach (deaths still on the floor...points to there may have been something to waiting for the second dose)

Norway is still doing this.....

While Sweden is doing this.....

Australia keeps going higher despite their measures. Seasonality still anywhere between a few weeks- two months before it kicks in to help.

ACTIVE CASES

Currently Infected Patients
39,529 (99.7%)
in Mild Condition

125 (0.3%)
Serious or Critical

Imagine that.

Back