Bad News Thread

I think he merely believes that you loons would have made personal attacks against anyone representing the median scientific view.

He is correct in that assessment.

That's not to say the median scientific view was always correct. But you guys would have attacked the messenger no matter who it was.

Nah...it's that you believers in St. Fauci are prepared to believe anything he says. It's faith, not science. Science is based on questioning and should invite questioning. Faith rejects questioning as dangerous.

Nah...it's that you believers in St. Fauci are prepared to believe anything he says. It's faith, not science. Science is based on questioning and should invite questioning. Faith rejects questioning as dangerous.
Nonsense. Science is based on testing of falsifiable hypotheses.

Your style of “questioning“ lacks falsifiability. It is ‘questioning”, in that you are willing to reject things that others put forward. But it is not falsifiable. You have displayed next to no ability to reject a previous belief in the face of new evidence.

Your complaint against Fauci is that he has, for the most part, accurately followed the median scientific view. Had someone else done the same, you’d be insulting them.

Your style of “questioning“ lacks falsifiability. It is ‘questioning”, in that you are willing to reject things that others put forward. But it is not falsifiable. You have displayed next to no ability to reject a previous belief in the face of new evidence.

Your complaint against Fauci is that he has, for the most part, accurately followed the median scientific view. Had someone else done the same, you’d be insulting them.

I'm waiting to see what G makes of "falsifiable".

A. Love the nonsense. Taking a page from the Espola playbook I see.
b. I have no doubt you would have fawned over and called for deferring to the experts for any idiot in that position
C. If someone else had made the same lies and policy errors yes I would attack it
D. But fauci is uniquely awful in his job particularly the pr aspects
E. The falsifiability point is uniquely nonsensical coming from you, given the real world evidence around you.this is nothing more than religion to you

b. I have no doubt you would have fawned over and called for deferring to the experts for any idiot in that position
C. If someone else had made the same lies and policy errors yes I would attack it
E. The falsifiability point is uniquely nonsensical coming from you, given the real world evidence around you.this is nothing more than religion to you
I told you once, twice & three times the charm now. Dad, EOTL and Espola are one and the same dude. I like Espola. I told him three years ago that this would get fixed and I was going to be a voice for reason.

I was at a local store today that also sells medications. I have a very bad tooth and I went to see the dentist today and he prescribed me some pain meds until surgery on Monday and that is why I went to pharmacy. I wont share the name of the place but it was insane today. Hugh push to "get out the shot." People asking me to sign up again and it's annoying. It's starting to have that "cult" feel. Pushing Jim Jones Kool Aid or something like that. All smiles and happy to offer me free bat virus. Super duper nice people today, but that kind of nice that makes you wonder in your little brain and ask yourself some basic Qs. Why are the so-called pros in the needle industry so nice now? Pros trying to get people signed up for free shots and pushing it hard, why? I was asked to sign up once in the store by some lady randomly walking around in the store. It was an invasion of my privacy, MOO. Leave me alone so I can shop. I dont need to get tempted with free lotto ticket if I take shots. I told thee nice lady "no thank you." Even my dentist receptionist was asking me some personal Qs about my health. I told her I wont answer and she said, "ok, you dont have to." I did get a chance to watch people get their shots live today. No one fainted or died for taking the shots and no shakes. The main shot pusher looked so happy, like he was getting a bonus. He was a big time order taker and moved extremely fast. No looked scared or afraid as they lined up. Q. Does anyone know if they have incentives for the needle pushers like bonuses for sign ups or is it just free stuff and lotto chances for those who inject the bat virus?

Which is why you reject the last 50 years of virus history that says you are a liar.

Anyone who rejects 50 years of virus history and employs mask and PCR test to determine infections should be mocked for their anti-science views.

Ask Falsepola about percentages.

More bad news for the cheaters. Water marks will bring to light all the cheating these folks have done. I spoke to some old pals of mine and they think cheating to get rid of T was "righteous cheating" and the only time someone is allowed to cheat. Falsepola is just that, false and full of dung. I told my pal anyone who cheated during the national election is going to get in big trouble because the military was doing a big time sting and this was not the time to cheat.

1623289334772.png

Doesn’t mean I can’t mock him for it. You can tell hound ten times that professional epidemiology researchers have already read the old influenza mask studies, and he still thinks he knows something they missed. It’s like the guy who yells at the TV telling Neymar how to play ball. Knows nothing, but thinks he does.
Arrogance is sure tell of ignorance.

Not quite clear whether the flu shot will be more accurate. Hard to hit the target when we have so little data....

I do agree that the flu shot ought to be more popular next year, and that staying home when sick should be more common.
My previous job of almost 40 years had no such thing as “sick leave”, don’t work don’t get paid. So I didn’t miss much time.

Sorry Dad4 but they are going to allow the honor system. Good news is businesses can't deny access to someone wearing a mask. :)

Honor system? Then it won’t work. We will remain vulnerable to whatever high transmission variant comes in on the next airplane.

In the case of Delta, it’s already here. About 6% of cases in the US. For Britain, it took about 5 weeks to go from 6% to being the dominant variant.

So, mid summer, it will be dominant. By late fall, the seasonality kicks in and we find out which states got their act together and which did not.

Back