Bad News Thread

Are you using total infections or confirmed infections? Those mortality numbers look a little high.

The chart is a great example of why you don't look at survival rate. The age dependency is as plain as day in the mortality column. You barely notice it in the survival rate column.
Your work is done here.

The chart is a great example of why you don't look at survival rate. The age dependency is as plain as day in the mortality column. You barely notice it in the survival rate column.
That's a glass half empty approach...wait,no. It's a glass 99.98% full versus a glass 0.02% empty.

The numbers speak for themselves, slice and dice it how you please. My takeaway is that 80% of the SD population had an .02% of dying from the pandemic. Protect seniors.

I would prefer the proper term, “novel virus” but that’s not scary enough for headlines.
It's a scam with an evil plan attached to it Kicker, get with it bro. This is BS just like virtual call ups and top 100 8th graders in girls soccer. This ride is almost over....lol!!!!!

And since?
Great question Kicker. U14, no playoffs because of GDA and "development" crock of you now what. U15, lied to by two Docs ((both no more Docs because?)) and sat out. U16, well, Covid hit. U17, well, covid hit. Next year I will promise you this. My dd will be a winner in 2021/2022 in club and HSS. What Rings you got bro?

Great question Kicker. U14, no playoffs because of GDA and "development" crock of you now what. U15, lied to by two Docs ((both no more Docs because?)) and sat out. U16, well, Covid hit. U17, well, covid hit. Next year I will promise you this. My dd will be a winner in 2021/2022 in club and HSS. What Rings you got bro?
I don’t have any rings....I retired from the game 5 years ago. But my DD has everything she’s ever wanted and worked for.

That's a glass half empty approach...wait,no. It's a glass 99.98% full versus a glass 0.02% empty.

The numbers speak for themselves, slice and dice it how you please. My takeaway is that 80% of the SD population had an .02% of dying from the pandemic. Protect seniors.
And remember a substantial portion of the elderly that died were already in line waiting in the nursing home for the train to arrive.

I don’t have any rings....I retired from the game 5 years ago. But my DD has everything she’s ever wanted and worked for.
Yes, zero rings. Each to his own brah...lol!!! I'm happy as Happy is. I see how connections and know the right folks is important as well. That is 100% obvious Captain Obvious this time around. Trust me, this will all get sorted out on the field 2021/2022 season. Like I said a million times before bro, this is about the selection process and the pay to play and have name on list BS!!!!

I would prefer the proper term, “novel virus” but that’s not scary enough for headlines.
Another thing we have to stop doing is keeping a running total.

For every other disease it is done by year. We don't say well 45 million in the US have died from heart disease, or another number from cancer....keeping a running total without regard to year.

We start the count over every year for cancer, flu, heart disease, etc.

For some reason our experts and press like to keep a running total for covid.

If they ran numbers just this year we would already see a MASSIVE drop in deaths vs what we were seeing around this time of the year.

But...we don't.

Instead unlike any other disease covid gets special treatment and we just keep running up the total. And that of course keeps a large percentage of the population scared, and allows the politicians and experts to keep peddling fear which leads to solutions that restrict us.

Yes, zero rings. Each to his own brah...lol!!! I'm happy as Happy is. I see how connections and know the right folks is important as well. That is 100% obvious Captain Obvious this time around. Trust me, this will all get sorted out on the field 2021/2022 season. Like I said a million times before bro, this is about the selection process and the pay to play and have name on list BS!!!!
Don’t need rings if you’ve got caps

What year did you cap bro? I knew you played soccer but didnt know you were called up. My dd old coach was the youngest ever to sign pro at 15 and was captain of the MNT U18. Did you know him?
Oh...this whole time you’ve been bagging on the kids in the list or call ups. Now you want to change the subject and talk about you or me?

My bad

Oh...this whole time you’ve been bagging on the kids in the list or call ups. Now you want to change the subject and talk about you or me?

My bad
Oh, I'm confused. I asked you how many rings and you said you had zero and retired from the game 5 years ago. Are you on meds? Seriously? I hope everything is ok with you and I mean that. So to be 100% truthful, if I had the choice of a cap or a national championship at U13 or higher, I would 100% take the natty & the ring with my friends then an individual cap. That is so me 100%. I bet also my dd would say the same. I will ask her and report back to you. You are confusing me today. P.S. Im bagging on the selection process. Congrats to every kid who made Virtual Camp. I hope it's super fun and competitive.

Let's stop beating the dead horse bro and move on. You got the caps and my dd has her rings. We both win and that is super cool.

Oh, I'm confused. I asked you how many rings and you said you had zero and retired from the game 5 years ago. Are you on meds? Seriously? I hope everything is ok with you and I mean that. So to be 100% truthful, if I had the choice of a cap or a national championship at U13 or higher, I would 100% take the natty & the ring with my friends then an individual cap. That is so me 100%. I bet also my dd would say the same. I will ask her and report back to you. You are confusing me today. P.S. Im bagging on the selection process. Congrats to every kid who made Virtual Camp. I hope it's super fun and competitive.
I’m not here talking about my journey.....my bad

Back