Albion Cup - 04s (7/16 - 7/18) - Tech Specs

Arsenal 04's wins Albion Championship (Showcase) 3-0 vs. Legends in a dominant showcase throughout the Tourney.

The Championship game was an Impressive display of relentless pressure and strong play on top with the middle and back lines holding their shape and initiating the offense.

Arsenal also had the most goals (GF) of any team while Shuting out all comers with a strong defense.

It was a dominant tourney by Arsenal's 04's - we will see what team he decides to bring to Surf Cup - It appears that Albion might have been the warm up tourney going into Surf.
Having seen both these teams play, they're both similar in that they're scrappy with an emphasis on intensity and being first to the ball.

Good shape by Legends no doubt, but Arsenal is a bit more sporadic because they tend to be all over the field, except at the Centerback positions holding their line to put the ball in play to the forwards up top.

I just don't get it. I've heard it said several times now. What the hell does it mean "what team he decides to bring"? There should only be one team. RSC has one EGSL team. We have 17 players. We don't guest unless 6 girls come down with the bird flue or something like it...... OR we're missing our goalie. We don't swap girls from one team to the other. We don't call Texas or Hawaii and order up some substitutes.

So what's up? What the hell is RB doing? How is he allowed to have these options?? CRL doesn't allow guests. EGSL doesn't allow guests. SCDSL doesn't allow guests. Why insult the core of your team by bringing in other girls to (do better)??????????

If our coach pulled that shit, I'd kick his ass right before I quit and took my daughter to a real club.

RB - bring your real team!!!!!!!! you know ---- the one you rostered and put together FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR!!!! You know - the team that you'll be forced to play National Cup with.

"Depends on what team he brings" ???????????? What a piece of work.
You know how RB is already Soccer 18, he's a great recruiter and definitely has a soft spot for certain teams at his club. This includes last year's 03 squad, hence why he has utilized a lot of those same 04's from that team to play up.

He's definitely keeping those parents happy by continuing to play those kids up. He submitted them to the CRL roster and could do the same for Surf Cup but may be more relax and send a different team out for SCDSL League.

Business as usual at Arsenal, RB running the show, for better or worse...

Back