Given the chance to denounce white supremacy groups trump said “proud boys stand back and stand by” that hate group is now celebrating online. Are you proud of that?

Given the chance to denounce white supremacy groups trump said “proud boys stand back and stand by” that hate group is now celebrating online. Are you proud of that?

Yes, I am. If necessary, they'll do what they have to do to protect American citizens and laws from you terrorists that do THIS shit. They'd better never get within 10 feet of my table or I'll be adding a significant amount of iron to all their diets.

1601442553533.png 1601442573198.png 1601442625654.png

People are saying (many people have told me) that Amy Coney Barrett is a devout Muslim woman who belongs to an extremist Muslim organization that demands a lifelong covenant, professes a belief that women should be subservient to their husbands, taught at a religious school, and once said she viewed her participation in the legal profession as a way to bring about the Kingdom of Allah.

People are saying (many people have told me) that Amy Coney Barrett is a devout Muslim woman who belongs to an extremist Muslim organization that demands a lifelong covenant, professes a belief that women should be subservient to their husbands, taught at a religious school, and once said she viewed her participation in the legal profession as a way to bring about the Kingdom of Allah.

People are now telling me (many people, actually) that she is actually a Catholic, not a Muslim, but the rest of the statement is true.

3 supremes and 300 federal judges, that’s gonna leave a mark.

Just thinking about the recession we are heading into while looney Trump says it will be a V-shaped recovery pisses me off.
Maybe he will resign early because he’s such a baby and he won’t want to get blown out.

“The oddity in all of this is the people Trump despises most, love him the most,” said Stern on Tuesday. “The people who are voting for Trump, for the most part … He wouldn’t even let them in a f*cking hotel. He’d be disgusted by them. Go to Mar-a-Lago, see if there’s any people who look like you. I’m talking to you in the audience.”

Back