Can you imagine being an older voter, like in Florida, and supporting Trump...after he’s basically shown total willingness to let old people die from the virus?

North Carolina coming to the defense of the republic, in response to Trump....

In North Carolina, the election board released a statement on Thursday, saying that “it is illegal to vote twice in an election” and that state law “makes it a Class 1 felony.” Similar laws against intentionally voting more than once exist throughout the country, and it is also prohibited by federal law.

Thank God they're educating the public about voting twice. I'm shocked any are still alive after drinking all that bleach.

Once again, for all of Trump’s whining and attempts to be a dictator, he really doesn’t do much. The Supreme Court has shut him down a couple of times, the military spoke out against him after Charlottesville and the Bible photo, the corporations spoke out against him when he said he would rush the vaccine and the election officials speak out against him.
He’s just flailing away but so long as he keeps doing his main job of keeping large corporations and banks raking in the dough, nothing changes much because the Republic is stronger than he is.
He won’t even permit the agencies to enforce the laws to prevent corporate wrongdoing on pollution and worker safety.

Why should he? You libtards won't permit ICE to enforce the laws to prevent illegal aliens coming here for the free healthcare you plan to give them.

I think the president told us we will have a vaccine before then, so LA will be faced with a problem then.

According to the news, Trump said it's possible. Is that the same thing as "we will have a vaccine before then..."?

Lion is too lazy to operate a cart, you can tell.
A cart ?
I don't need no stinkin' cart.
Let's see, I was in business for thirty years as a General Contractor...
Was offered a job about 6 years ago that pays me a triple digit salary...
Just got a raise in June...you can tell what?
You fucking fraudulent piece of shit....tell us more.

That’s good.
I wonder what he will do when he loses.
I know that Lion will whine and cry like the cranky little bitch that he is.
He’s obsessed with Trump and fights for him every chance he gets.
Obsessed? You seem to be the obsessed one
Your tongue tickles my ass...you could probably use a breath mint about now.
Run along, you'll be late for your corporate meeting....muahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa................

A cart ?
I don't need no stinkin' cart.
Let's see, I was in business for thirty years as a General Contractor...
Was offered a job about 6 years ago that pays me a triple digit salary...
Just got a raise in June...you can tell what?
You fucking fraudulent piece of shit....tell us more.
What’s a “triple digit salary?”
Do you mean six figures? Good job!
I didn’t get to 7 figures annually until I was almost 50.
Which was lucky because W had caused the market crash and I lost 30% of that money for a few years...until a Dem returned to office.
Trump has rigged it so folks like me don’t seem to get hurt this time around...only most other people.

QUOTE="messy, post: 358623, member: 3299"

What’s a “triple digit salary?”
Your above response is why YOU are the " Whipping Boy " of the Forum.....

Do you mean six figures?
Again.....

Good job!
You can't say the same.....

I didn’t get to 7 figures annually until I was almost 50.
Bragging about a negative credit/pay index just confirms your status...

Which was lucky because W had caused the market crash and I lost 30% of that money for a few years...
A Credit Market " Hero " you are .....Hmmmmm.....

until a Dem returned to office.
And now Reality slapped you in the face....Pay up sucker.

Trump has rigged it so folks like me don’t seem to get hurt this time around...only most other people.
You can't hide from " Guido " forever....You'll pay.

/QUOTE

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/debt-collector-29310017.jpg

She's right. We need to get Biden out of office. Not to mention his response on the unrest in the streets. He's doing a lousy job as President.

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab

Ronna McDaniel

@GOPChairwoman

Joe Biden can’t run from his disastrous record responding to the coronavirus. The truth hurts, Joe!

She's right. We need to get Biden out of office. Not to mention his response on the unrest in the streets. He's doing a lousy job as President.
Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
Ronna McDaniel
@GOPChairwoman
Joe Biden can’t run from his disastrous record responding to the coronavirus. The truth hurts, Joe!
Hilarious! Typical modern day republican thinking!

Back