What's your point.....Trump Crushed him Violently !

Biden will be a babbling mess after 1 minute of Trump's
attacks....That's when the TRUE Biden will come out...
The Foul Mouthed Lying Shit Bag will hurl insult after
unintelligible insult........Straight to his Low IQ Brain
department.....

You doing alright amigo? I mean, I just notice there seems to be uptick an extremist posts.
Hopefully after three months of being locked inside your mom isn't threatening to kick you out because she's tired of the craziness? At least something has got you going.

Why don't you personally search for a way to get your head out of your ass?

In fairness you're not the type who seems to be persuaded by facts. Which in the age of Trump has become fashionable with the conservative set. I get it.

But I also can look at this from Espola's side. On one hand if this were a real debate where people might be willing to have their minds changed he could go find a link and do the research. Then basically try and persuade you (who are someone I can't remember ever admitting an error). Or he could simply say "anyone who really wants to figure it out" here is where you start looking. Seems like he ends up at the same place either way he goes?

I love the Trump campaign. “America is falling apart. We are losing our way of life. Look what’s happening. Vote for me.”
He’s basically suggesting that he’s doing a terrible job, so we should re-elect him.
It’s fantastic.

I love the Trump campaign. “America is falling apart. We are losing our way of life. Look what’s happening. Vote for me.”
He’s basically suggesting that he’s doing a terrible job, so we should re-elect him.
It’s fantastic.
Messy, suicide is going way up and that is real. People with money like you can;t see what I see on the street. I really do care about the teens and you and everyone else will look back and see the destruction, and I mean that man. White teens and black teens and Asian teens and Latino teens were ALL going for the american dream and now the white teens are being told their a racist, their bad because their white and, the country they were born in is evil from the get go and just bad and was all started all wrong because some white dudes wanted a whole white country all to themselves. It's a mess, Messy. I know you get 7 figures but the folks I know lost their jobs and are losing hope. Most elitist are set through the end of the year and mabey for ever because. School teachers have job security and all the city and country workers are getting OT right now.

In fairness you're not the type who seems to be persuaded by facts. Which in the age of Trump has become fashionable with the conservative set. I get it.

But I also can look at this from Espola's side. On one hand if this were a real debate where people might be willing to have their minds changed he could go find a link and do the research. Then basically try and persuade you (who are someone I can't remember ever admitting an error). Or he could simply say "anyone who really wants to figure it out" here is where you start looking. Seems like he ends up at the same place either way he goes?

Which facts have I been presented? And let's not pretend ANY of us can believe ANYTHING we read these days when it comes to politics. I say that from both sides. 90% of what Ebola presents is "Outlaw and his band of KKK buddies simply can't accept the truth." Okay, what truth?

It’s fantastic.

No, he's suggesting a disease and violent behavior has taken over and it isn't going to be Babbling Biden that rights the ship.

Which facts have I been presented? And let's not pretend ANY of us can believe ANYTHING we read these days when it comes to politics. I say that from both sides. 90% of what Ebola presents is "Outlaw and his band of KKK buddies simply can't accept the truth." Okay, what truth?

The Ayn Rand Institute, which is philosophically opposed to government interference in free markets, and which is cited by convinced libertarians as a leading intellectual foundation, accepted a large government bailout payment.

No, he's suggesting a disease and violent behavior has taken over and it isn't going to be Babbling Biden that rights the ship.

Do you wear your Outlaw mask every time you go out to help slow the disease?

Are you opposed to the violence practiced by the police on black people as so obviously portrayed by the George Floyd and Breonna Taylor murders?

The Ayn Rand Institute, which is philosophically opposed to government interference in free markets, and which is cited by convinced libertarians as a leading intellectual foundation, accepted a large government bailout payment.

And? A lot of organizations, companies and individuals took them. What's your point?

Do you wear your Outlaw mask every time you go out to help slow the disease?

Are you opposed to the violence practiced by the police on black people as so obviously portrayed by the George Floyd and Breonna Taylor murders?

I wear a mask when I'm in an enclosed business. My favorite says "Ebola is a hypocritical bitch".

I'm opposed to the officer kneeling on Floyd's neck for so long. I'm not opposed to kneeling on necks to restrain a criminal that isn't complying.

I'm not at all opposed to what the police's role is in the Breonna Taylor incident. She was a victim... but the police did nothing wrong. They had a legal search warrant, executed that warrant and returned fire when fired upon.

Are YOU opposed to Rayshard Brooks being treated like a gentlemen, despite his felonious behavior, and physically assaulting them and shooting at them with a taser? I support the police's "violence" in most cases involving black criminals. When you accept my challenge to discuss the individual cases, and stop being a coward, I'll give you further details on each.

Fascinating. Guess which side bought in fully to the Russia hoax right? For 3 plus years...and even today some still believe the admin/Trump, etc were working with the Russians. Where were those facts? Oh yeah turns out there was nothing there.

Hypocrisy, such as I have accused libertarians of practicing in the past.

"opposed to government interference in free markets"

I don't believe ANYBODY supports the government just handing out free money. Well, unless you're a libtard candidate appealing to a population that has no compunction with receiving it and you need that deadbeat's vote. I received a check for $1,200. Never wanted it, never asked for it and don't need it. But if I had an organization or company that people relied on to support their families, in this unheard of time, I'd certainly accept it if I needed it to pay them.

B
I wear a mask when I'm in an enclosed business. My favorite says "Ebola is a hypocritical bitch".

I'm opposed to the officer kneeling on Floyd's neck for so long. I'm not opposed to kneeling on necks to restrain a criminal that isn't complying.

I'm not at all opposed to what the police's role is in the Breonna Taylor incident. She was a victim... but the police did nothing wrong. They had a legal search warrant, executed that warrant and returned fire when fired upon.

Are YOU opposed to Rayshard Brooks being treated like a gentlemen, despite his felonious behavior, and physically assaulting them and shooting at them with a taser? I support the police's "violence" in most cases involving black criminals. When you accept my challenge to discuss the individual cases, and stop being a coward, I'll give you further details on each.

In what way am I hypocritical? Please give further details.

Racist behavior by police is nothing new. There are just more cameras than there used to be.

The police lied in order to get the search warrant on Breonna Taylor's apartment and they already had the man they were supposedly searching for in custody.

Fascinating. Guess which side bought in fully to the Russia hoax right? For 3 plus years...and even today some still believe the admin/Trump, etc were working with the Russians. Where were those facts? Oh yeah turns out there was nothing there.

If there is "nothing there", why is the t camp trying so hard to keep the redacted portions of the Mueller report secret?

It’s fantastic.
Actually he is saying the Dems want to transform the country that they supposedly love. Which begs the question, if Biden says he loves the country, then why is he arguing it needs to be totally transformed?

If there is "nothing there", why is the t camp trying so hard to keep the redacted portions of the Mueller report secret?
Why don't you read up on why our state and federal governments do not release grand jury materials. Dems are trying to change the norm.

But here is an overview of what has been the policy for some time.

"The long-established rule of grand jury secrecy is enshrined in Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 6(e), which provides that government attorneys and the jurors themselves, among others, “must not disclose a matter occurring before the grand jury.” Accordingly, as a general matter, persons and entities external to the grand jury process are precluded from obtaining transcripts of grand jury testimony or other documents or information that would reveal what took place in the proceedings, even if the grand jury has concluded its work and even if the information is sought pursuant to otherwise-valid legal processes."

And the secrecy relates to this issue:

Grand jury proceedings are secret. No judge is present; the proceedings are led by a prosecutor; and the defendant has no right to present his case or (in many instances) to be informed of the proceedings at all.

So anything released would be rather one sided.

B

In what way am I hypocritical? Please give further details.

Racist behavior by police is nothing new. There are just more cameras than there used to be.

The police lied in order to get the search warrant on Breonna Taylor's apartment and they already had the man they were supposedly searching for in custody.

Until you're willing to admit the black man's contributions to police encounters, I couldn't care less about having the discussion of racist behavior by police. I can sit here all day and give you names of black men that died because of their actions... not police racism. You refuse to acknowledge it.

Breonna Taylor's address had been identified during the investigation. Police don't lie to get addresses of people that have no involvement with crimes. Had her boyfriend not shot at cops, she'd be alive... period.

Why don't you read up on why our state and federal governments do not release grand jury materials. Dems are trying to change the norm.

But here is an overview of what has been the policy for some time.

"The long-established rule of grand jury secrecy is enshrined in Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 6(e), which provides that government attorneys and the jurors themselves, among others, “must not disclose a matter occurring before the grand jury.” Accordingly, as a general matter, persons and entities external to the grand jury process are precluded from obtaining transcripts of grand jury testimony or other documents or information that would reveal what took place in the proceedings, even if the grand jury has concluded its work and even if the information is sought pursuant to otherwise-valid legal processes."

And the secrecy relates to this issue:

Grand jury proceedings are secret. No judge is present; the proceedings are led by a prosecutor; and the defendant has no right to present his case or (in many instances) to be informed of the proceedings at all.

So anything released would be rather one sided.

So there is something there.

Back