Colin Powell said their were WMD as did Hillary. What Joe have to say about war bro? Obama took us to more war. War=death to many families. War=$$$ for businessman. Bolton? Flake? I think you can see the truth, no? Come on Messy.....lol!!! Happy July 5th bro :) BTW, what % today you give Joe to win? WHO will he pick as VP? Experience republicans and lifetime Democrats who hold office forever are 100% moving away from t. I will say t has been trying bring troops home and not go fight, right? Bolton was all pissed off at t because he wouldnt bomb countries. Can we at least give t a little credit for saving lives? t said no to Iraq war and death and Hillary and Joe was all for war.

“I do not believe this is a rush to war,” Biden said a few days before the vote. “I believe it is a march to peace and security. I believe that failure to overwhelmingly support this resolution is likely to enhance the prospects that war will occur …”

But he had a power much greater than his own words. He was able to choose all 18 witnesses in the main Senate hearings on Iraq. And he mainly chose people who supported a pro-war position. They argued in favor of “regime change as the stated US policy” and warned of “a nuclear-armed Saddam sometime in this decade”. That Iraqis would “welcome the United States as liberators” And that Iraq “permits known al-Qaida members to live and move freely about in Iraq” and that “they are being supported”.

More than 4,500 US soldiers, and nearly as many US military contractors, lost their lives; tens of thousands were wounded, with hundreds of thousands more suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder. Estimates of Iraqi deaths run as high as 1 million.

At the very least Messy, Joe should explain why he played such a major role in winning the authorization from Congress for President Bush to wage this disastrous war.
Messy has been wrong on everything starting with Clinton, Russia and dossier and now he will be wrong again.
He’s in a rut.

I'm going to take you and espy as the same person for now. He only super ignores me out of all the trolls on here. Is that a badge of honor? I'm coming up on my 7 year anniversary too. I only have one to thank for inviting me here....lol! I wonder why espy only tunes me out? He he he he never responds to me but but but but he will you? I will admit I was pissed off when we got attacked in 2001. I was for the war before i was against it. I was not a fan of t back then Messy. He was a Dem big time and I couldn;t stand him talking against the attack of Iraq, and Bush and all that crazy stuff he said on why we shouldnt go to war. He was right as you were and i was as wrong as was everyone else. Those bad decisions were costly with lives and money. I remember, so nice try. t was not for the Iraq war, never was. He won the election in part because of that imo. I know Russians helped him win too and that stupid electoral college system that is racist needs to go too.
This post is why he ignores you, you trippin?
Again?

This post is why he ignores you, you trippin?
Again?
You should ignore me too btwb. The hard-core left and the right be trippin lately and many have died and many will die until we have peace. I seen nothing like what I see today. I told you and everyone else a new America is coming and is here. Buckle up Joseph and be prepared to change......

You should ignore me too btwb. The hard-core left and the right be trippin lately and many have died and many will die until we have peace. I seen nothing like what I see today. I told you and everyone else a new America is coming and is here. Buckle up Joseph and be prepared to change......
Trump is no war monger.

I'm going to take you and espy as the same person for now. He only super ignores me out of all the trolls on here. Is that a badge of honor? I'm coming up on my 7 year anniversary too. I only have one to thank for inviting me here....lol! I wonder why espy only tunes me out? He he he he never responds to me but but but but he will you? I will admit I was pissed off when we got attacked in 2001. I was for the war before i was against it. I was not a fan of t back then Messy. He was a Dem big time and I couldn;t stand him talking against the attack of Iraq, and Bush and all that crazy stuff he said on why we shouldnt go to war. He was right as you were and i was as wrong as was everyone else. Those bad decisions were costly with lives and money. I remember, so nice try. t was not for the Iraq war, never was. He won the election in part because of that imo. I know Russians helped him win too and that stupid electoral college system that is racist needs to go too.

Are you for invading Iraq?" Howard Stern asked him, and Trump answered, "Yeah, I guess so."

I agree. Like t or hate t, he was not for these wars or big bombings.
I pretty much agree. Even his “I guess so” on the early Iraq question was reluctant.
He’s good on war and he could have been a decent president if he had fought for the infrastructure bill he originally championed but instead he decided to be McConnell's bitch.

Trump is no war monger.
Donald Trump has repeated throughout his presidential campaign that he opposed the Iraq war before the March 19, 2003 invasion, often taking credit for his judgement and vision — claiming he knew it would destabilize the Middle East.

On Feb. 13, in the most recent debate, Trump said: “I said it loud and clear, ‘You’ll destabilize the Middle East.'” In the Sept. 16, 2015 debate, Trump claimed that he “fought very, very hard against us … going into Iraq,” saying he could provide “25 different stories” to prove his opposition.

Trump has even said that he was “visited by people from the White House” in attempt to silence him, because, he said, he was getting “a disproportionate amount of publicity” for his opposition to the war.

There is no evidence that we could find, however, that he spoke against the war before it started, although we did find he expressed early concerns about the cost and direction of the war a few months after it started.

Others have looked, but no one else — including PolitiFact and the Washington Post Fact Checker — has been able to find any evidence to support his claims, either. Now, BuzzFeed reports that Trump indicated his support for war in a radio interview with shock jock Howard Stern on Sept. 11, 2002 — a little more than six months before the war started.

Stern asked Trump directly if he supported going to war with Iraq, and Trump hesitantly responded, “Yeah, I guess so.”

Donald Trump has repeated throughout his presidential campaign that he opposed the Iraq war before the March 19, 2003 invasion, often taking credit for his judgement and vision — claiming he knew it would destabilize the Middle East.

On Feb. 13, in the most recent debate, Trump said: “I said it loud and clear, ‘You’ll destabilize the Middle East.'” In the Sept. 16, 2015 debate, Trump claimed that he “fought very, very hard against us … going into Iraq,” saying he could provide “25 different stories” to prove his opposition.

Trump has even said that he was “visited by people from the White House” in attempt to silence him, because, he said, he was getting “a disproportionate amount of publicity” for his opposition to the war.

There is no evidence that we could find, however, that he spoke against the war before it started, although we did find he expressed early concerns about the cost and direction of the war a few months after it started.

Others have looked, but no one else — including PolitiFact and the Washington Post Fact Checker — has been able to find any evidence to support his claims, either. Now, BuzzFeed reports that Trump indicated his support for war in a radio interview with shock jock Howard Stern on Sept. 11, 2002 — a little more than six months before the war started.

Stern asked Trump directly if he supported going to war with Iraq, and Trump hesitantly responded, “Yeah, I guess so.”

That's all you got?

That's all you got?
He was on with AC and he said he probably said that but was against the war when it started. My point is, let's not act like he was Bolton and all the guys pushing for war, which happen to be those on the left and the right. Right? I think t was trying to show some support to the troops. That's my take

WASHINGTON — For years, President Trump has derided the assessment by American intelligence officials that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election to assist his candidacy, dismissing it without evidence as the work of a “deep state” out to undermine his victory.

But on Tuesday, a long-awaited Senate review led by members of Mr. Trump’s own party effectively undercut those allegations. A three-year review by the Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee unanimously found that the intelligence community assessment, pinning blame on Russia and outlining its goals to undercut American democracy, was fundamentally sound and untainted by politics.

Back