The only path Biden is going down is to the cafeteria for his dinner and jello by 4:30. Fucking clown needs to be in a full care facility.

You've said that so many times I wondering if you're still trying to convince me, so much as it's about convincing yourself that Biden's not a threat to win office this coming fall.

Hillary tried to go big. She took to Midwest for granted and (likely because she spent a lot of time in the South) headed to the south chasing an epic win. Not only didn't she pick up the south, but she lost the Midwest by a hair. I just don't see how a serious conversation about Biden's pick for VP is based around an almost identical game plan as to what just lost his party the last presidential election.

A big turnout in the south doesn't seal the deal. Yet a so-so turnout in the Midwest will win it all.

You've said that so many times I wondering if you're still trying to convince me, so much as it's about convincing yourself that Biden's not a threat to win office this coming fall.

Hillary tried to go big. She took to Midwest for granted and (likely because she spent a lot of time in the South) headed to the south chasing an epic win. Not only didn't she pick up the south, but she lost the Midwest by a hair. I just don't see how a serious conversation about Biden's pick for VP is based around an almost identical game plan as to what just lost his party the last presidential election.

A big turnout in the south doesn't seal the deal. Yet a so-so turnout in the Midwest will win it all.
Biden just needs those dissuaded from voting in 2016 that voted in droves in 2008 and 2012 to come back out and he will win.

Ar

Are you drunk?

Biden just needs those dissuaded from voting in 2016 that voted in droves in 2008 and 2012 to come back out and he will win.

No one wants " Joe Biden THE TOWN PERV " To lead them into battle....NO ONE !
If ANYONE else had said what that " Loose Caboose Fucking Idiot " said on Thursday
about Black Americans the whole MSM would be a 24/7 Shit Fest !!!

It was bad enough that you and your Criminal Empire rigged the system in 2008
thru corrupt electioneering and STOLE the election, then you criminals up and
BOLDLY STOLE it in 2012...!
Then the CRIMES pulled off in just California in 2016 almost Stole it for a third time.....
That's why You and your were seriously BUTT HURT over the results...
Then we have the 2018 Midterms that once again stole regional elections to land
the House in the Old Scallywags " Lap "...what she has done over the last 20 or
so months would put ANYONE ELSE IN JAIL....But NOOOOOOO ...You Scumbags
give her a pass once again...

Now you want to pass off a KNOWN LYING CRIMINAL PERVERT as a candidate for
the Presidency of the United States....

AIN'T GUNNA HAPPEN.....!!!

ALL YOU AND YOURS WILL DO IS " SHIT THE BED ".....!!

https://i.giphy.com/media/1hMhlrWWfXU77iYnBB/200.gif

Biden can't complete a coherent sentence. The libtards will vote for him because they don't give a fuck. They're jaded ex girlfriends and Trump is the one that dumped them. Joe just slit his own throat with the "you ain't black" comment. That's if there was any blood left in his carcass.

Some black people don’t have any faith in black people.

Well, in fairness, Lenard THA God is a former drug dealer and also can't be held accountable for anything. Let's just give all libtards a pass.

Biden can't complete a coherent sentence. The libtards will vote for him because they don't give a fuck. They're jaded ex girlfriends and Trump is the one that dumped them. Joe just slit his own throat with the "you ain't black" comment. That's if there was any blood left in his carcass.

Well, the "you ain't black" comment is pretty coherent to me...

As to if Joe slit his throat? I say let's let this one play out. As I've said before, I hope for your guys sake that you've got more then an interview from Charlamagne before we start talking carcasses.

Yikes

Ilhan Omar? Tell me bud, if post some vid of Steve King from Iowa saying some crazy racist line, is it okay from me to project his views as those of the entire Republican party...

Guess my point is both teams have their fare share of fanatics. Ten years after the invention of camera phones and social media... I don't know how this can be a surprise to anyone.

Typical Lib Indian twat.

In fairness to her, if she wants to be VP a lot of the job these days is fundraising...

I've always liked EW. She is earnest and smart. However, as I often feel with progressive policy and in this case Elizabeth Warren- a lot of what they say they believe in, doesn't always work out in the real world like they hope it will. What's EW going to do, give up on "progress" because she refuses to adjust.

Ilhan Omar? Tell me bud, if post some vid of Steve King from Iowa saying some crazy racist line, is it okay from me to project his views as those of the entire Republican party...

Guess my point is both teams have their fare share of fanatics. Ten years after the invention of camera phones and social media... I don't know how this can be a surprise to anyone.
Blind hypocrisy is their thing. Republicans use to cite policy and attempt to claim the moral high ground but after decades of trickle down failure now they just lie.

Well, the "you ain't black" comment is pretty coherent to me...

As to if Joe slit his throat? I say let's let this one play out. As I've said before, I hope for your guys sake that you've got more then an interview from Charlamagne before we start talking carcasses.
It’s still early.

Back