you're deliberately glib. fucking liberals can't even do a primary election correctly, in person, but we're supposed to believe a mail in election will actually run smoothly, legally and accurate? GTFOH.

Doesn't matter anyway... after Biden swallowed his dick today, libtards are going to be scrambling to dig up another candidate.

Yikes... I certainly ain't going to wager any money that it will go smoothly or legally. But in fairness, is that something the status quo provides?

In regards to it being accurate. Well every registered voter gets mailed a ballot and return envelope. Every signed voter card returned, with such and such date on the postmark gets counted. If there an any post election "irregularities" there will be a literal paper-trail which can be used to settle any legalities post election. The mail is safe enough for passports and tax returns, so I don't see a problem... that makes it any worse then what we've got now. However this isn't something I spend a lot of time thinking about so if there are real points of vulnerability then share them. I'm not married to the idea of mail ballots. It just seems like a common sense response to making voting safe for everyone.

Kavanaugh is innocent after an investigation. Bides is innocent because you losers say so.

I do agree with you that whole Kavanaugh episode was unsavory for the democratic party. I certainly don't think the left is always perfect, and from what I've read in the news the comparison between him and Biden in this case is a fair one to make.

Fanatics and the aggrieved should not be allowed to run the show, on either side.

Yikes... I certainly ain't going to wager any money that it will go smoothly or legally. But in fairness, is that something the status quo provides?

In regards to it being accurate. Well every registered voter gets mailed a ballot and return envelope. Every signed voter card returned, with such and such date on the postmark gets counted. If there an any post election "irregularities" there will be a literal paper-trail which can be used to settle any legalities post election. The mail is safe enough for passports and tax returns, so I don't see a problem... that makes it any worse then what we've got now. However this isn't something I spend a lot of time thinking about so if there are real points of vulnerability then share them. I'm not married to the idea of mail ballots. It just seems like a common sense response to making voting safe for everyone.

The liberals couldn't count votes correctly at a primary. I wouldn't trust them with watering my cactus.

What makes you like him more? The fact that he'd bring on a totally unqualified candidate, just to pander for votes, or him offending black people today?
"offending black people"? Did he? All of them? Do you speak for "black people"? They might not all be as reactionary and thin skinned as you and your lord and savior the demagogue in chief trump.

QUOTE="Hüsker Dü, post: 328584, member: 1707"

"offending black people"?
Dumb...

Did he?
Very Dumb....

All of them?
Just plain Stupid.....

Do you speak for "black people" .....?
Oh Shit......Good God Gurty....Husky is a " White " Empath...

They might not all be as reactionary and thin skinned as you
and your lord and savior the demagogue in chief trump.
I could swear Donald J. Trump is " Anglo Saxon ".....

/QUOTE

Oh Husky.......Yooohoooo..........!

https://moviesfilmsandflix.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/zvcvyb53uf9252xibz4ea44a82b828d_mel-gibson-y-compania-en-braveheart-culos-a-tutiplen-xd.jpg

Back