I'm sitting here, enjoying an adult beverage with my oldest. He keeps asking me whats so funny because I'm laughing so much at Messy and his inane post. I finally give my phone to my kid and he starts to read the thread... now he's laughing too. He's saying no way Messy is a real person but if he is we should lay off of him because it might cause him mental harm. I'm gonna start doing screennshots of Wezessy and his post...

One is, one isn’t. One facilitates reorganization of debt between creditors and debtors only per contract. The other employs an oblivious third party tax payer to pay off the debtors obligations to creditors.
Not per contract, you fool. The government takes over. It’s the federal bankruptcy court running things. You really don’t know, do you?

I'm sitting here, enjoying an adult beverage with my oldest. He keeps asking me whats so funny because I'm laughing so much at Messy and his inane post. I finally give my phone to my kid and he starts to read the thread... now he's laughing too. He's saying no way Messy is a real person but if he is we should lay off of him because it might cause him mental harm. I'm gonna start doing screennshots of Wezessy and his post...
Tell him the one about you knowing solar power works because you saw a house blow up when one was being installed. Do you have that post to show him? Made you the laughingstock of the forum.

Tell him the one about you knowing solar power works because you saw a house blow up when one was being installed. Do you have that post to show him? Made you the laughingstock of the forum.
Then show him the ones about how my income is “fake.”

Mayor Pete Uses The Bible To Redefine When Life Begins And Now His Family Wants Him To Repent
Beth Baumann | Sep 07, 2019 1:52 PM
ce523739-69ba-4509-9565-cd55af0f6a25.png

Source: AP Photo/Michael Conroy

South Bend, Indiana Mayor turned 2020 presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg used the Bible to explain why he believes life doesn't begin until a baby takes his or her first breath.

"Right now they hold everyone in line to this kind of piece of doctrine about abortion, which is obviously a tough issue for a lot of people to think through. Then again, you know, there's a lot of parts of the Bible which talk about how life begins with breath," Buttiegeg explained during an interview with The Breakfast Club. "And even so, that's something that we can interpret differently."

"I'm pro-choice," host Charlamagne tha God replied.

"Me too," Buttigieg replied. "But I think no matter where you think about the kind of cosmic question about where live begins, most Americans can get on board with the idea of 'Alright. I might draw the line here. You might draw the line there but most importantly, the person who should be drawling the line is the woman making the decision.'"

"Absolutely. And I think that if you're a man who is against abortion you haven't gotten the wrong woman pregnant," Charlamagne tha God replied.

"I mean-" Buttigieg said with an awkward laugh and shrug.

"I'm just saying... I've had a few slip ups. A few," the radio host explained.

Now, Buttigieg's brother-in-law, Pastor Rhyan Glezman, wants the presidential candidate to repent.

"I feel a sense of responsibility and stewardship of my faith to stand up and say something, to say, 'No, that's not true,'" Glezman told the Washington Examiner. "God places a very high value on all human life. Everyone is created fearfully and wonderfully in the image of God with intrinsic value. That doesn't start at the first breath, it starts when we enter our mother's womb."

According to Glezman it's "outrageous" for Buttigieg to defend abortion up until the point of birth.

"If we're going to say we're for all people and we love all people, but we don't value human life in the womb, that's being a hypocrite. You're hypocritical if you don't stand up for all life. So that's why I'm speaking out," Glezman explained. "This isn't a little issue, especially when we're talking about life. This is not just a political conversation. We're talking about human life. These are human beings."

What's interesting, however, is Glezman's take on his brother-in-law. He believes Buttigieg is continually using Christian faith to defend his liberal policies as a way of "appealing to the evangelical community."

"When I look at every single one of them, their policies, their beliefs, it's very anti-American. It's very anti-life. It's very anti-God," Glezman said of the 2020 Democratic field. "They all have the same rhetoric, and that's the path they're deciding to go down. You see it right down the board. I don't understand why a Democrat can't come out and say, 'I believe life in the womb is valuable.'"

The pastor believes Buttigieg is "a modern-day Pharisee."

"Buttigieg is a person who's making up their own rules and regulations and, basically, if we don't celebrate and endorse their interpretation of Scripture, our religion is fallible. And that's just not true," Glezman said.

Glezman hopes the presidential hopeful will repent.

"...he'd repent from teaching these false claims of Christianity; that he would just have an absolute encounter with God," the pastor said. "Anyone who makes those claims, anyone who's going to weaponize the [Bible] in that way, I would say to anyone that you need to repent. This is leading people astray and it's very, very dangerous."

Desperation really is a good look for you... you should get a job at Disneyland telling Tall Tales. Face it loser your credibility is shot, well what little you had Sunshine.

And yea, he was reading your post, your lack of comprehension, your desperation and your lack of cognitive reasoning. I actually told him that you weren't always this stupid but lost your mind after Trump broke your heart... look at it this way. He will be telling his buddies all about this idiot named Messy, Legend, Wez... you'll be famous!!

Desperation really is a good look for you... you should get a job at Disneyland telling Tall Tales. Face it loser your credibility is shot, well what little you had Sunshine.

And yea, he was reading your post, your lack of comprehension, your desperation and your lack of cognitive reasoning. I actually told him that you weren't always this stupid but lost your mind after Trump broke your heart... look at it this way. He will be telling his buddies all about this idiot named Messy, Legend, Wez... you'll be famous!!

Pitiful.

Of course you do? Someone else is writing your posts then... because have read them, it sure didn't sound like you thought that until just a moment ago.
Two system crashes ago, you had and still have a reading comprehension problem. If you even read at all. You raised the triplets the same way.

Of course you do? Someone else is writing your posts then... because have read them, it sure didn't sound like you thought that until just a moment ago.
Lol!! Now you’re running away from your consistent ignorance regarding finances. Making your papa proud.

There is in all of us a strong disposition to believe that anything lawful is also legitimate. This belief is so widespread that many persons have erroneously held that things are "just" because laws make them so. Thus in order to make plunder appear just and sacred to many consciences, it is only necessary for the law to decree and sanction it.--Frederic Bastiat writing on government-sanctioned counterfeiting: 1. government paper money and fractional reserve banking.

Of course I do. You think both are the same. They are not.
Nope, you don’t understand.
For one, a bankruptcy reorganization is not via a contractual re-structuring of debt, suggesting two parties voluntarily coming to agreement. The government (via court) is supervising the reorganization.
But whenever you opine on money or finance, you’re always wrong. This is no different.

Back