2020 Women's D1 Soccer Talk!!!! EXTENDED TO SPRING '21!!!!

You guys are killing me over here on a Friday evening! You there's trees you can climb!
I’ve already done Google maps recon. LMU has a public street (80th) that abuts one end of the field. There’s a wall there, maybe 6’-8’, but if you had a moving truck or RV, you could watch the game from the roof. Same goes for USC. Street runs just outside the field on the bleacher side. Several large trees. Went to local hunting store and saw a tree stand the looked comfy.

I’ve already done Google maps recon. LMU has a public street (80th) that abuts one end of the field. There’s a wall there, maybe 6’-8’, but if you had a moving truck or RV, you could watch the game from the roof. Same goes for USC. Street runs just outside the field on the bleacher side. Several large trees. Went to local hunting store and saw a tree stand the looked comfy.

LMU? God is watching.:rolleyes:

Once you accept offers from school, academic and athletic scholarships, and you have been admitted, hopefully players do early acceptance, it doesn't matter if coach leaves. The school honors all awards.

depends on the conference

80th is just outside campus on a public street so I will be right with God. Pepperdine is a different story...

heard a rumor some people with tools will be utilizing some “wind holes” in the Fence screens To watch SC game....... also hear same type of folks observed LMU scrimmage through inconsistencies in fencing in playa vista. reconnaissance data is favorable to pepperdine for said meeting.

heard a rumor some people with tools will be utilizing some “wind holes” in the Fence screens To watch SC game....... also hear same type of folks observed LMU scrimmage through inconsistencies in fencing in playa vista. reconnaissance data is favorable to pepperdine for said meeting.
I can confirm some folks watched LMU scrimmage through fencing. Unfortunately I was not among them. USC game is indeed at the Coliseum so I don’t think that is possible. Pepp is possible but my better half is not a willing partner. Pepp website does show home games will be broadcast on WCC network. Whether it works or not is a different story.

Back