2019/2020 Fall Seasons update

Eagles 1-0 in the final.
Congratulations to Eagles on winning the 2019 Fall double (League and League Cup): amazing team and classy parents.

With this game, the 2019 fall season is officially over for both Coast and SCDSL.
next State Cup.

Eagles 1-0 in the final.
Congratulations to Eagles on winning the 2019 Fall double (League and League Cup): amazing team and classy parents.

With this game, the 2019 fall season is officially over for both Coast and SCDSL.
next State Cup.
That was a great game, still drying out from that rain. Your girls really battled today, and your parents are very classy as well.
Best of luck in State Cup.

Eagles 1-0 in the final.

next State Cup.
Congrats to Eagles and Rangers. Eagles of course the gold standard. Rangers taking it to the next level.

But NOT so fast on State Cup. What about Winter leagues? LOL What are folks doing? Here's ours (PSSLU). LA Surf doing U12:

Congrats to Eagles and Rangers. Eagles of course the gold standard. Rangers taking it to the next level.

But NOT so fast on State Cup. What about Winter leagues? LOL What are folks doing? Here's ours (PSSLU). LA Surf doing U12:

Eagles are on Break as well, we will be Playing in the Eagles Tournament 08 bracket, and hopefully some scrimmages.

Happy New Year! That’s a little anticlimactic though :D

This section needs a Luis Andres...

Meh, rankings are more realistic now. My kid is starting ODP in a week and we are likely going to play up with DA next year. The only thing left to watch/debate is Super Copa and who will be #1 after. My money still says PDA Legacy.

I might advise him to have his daughter play up to 09 locally instead of driving hours to South County :D.
This thread would reach 80 pages in a heartbeat.

A couple tournaments going on this weekend:

Pateadores Junior Cup: https://events.gotsport.com/events/Default.aspx?EventID=76091 (Couple of Strikers teams, OC Surf are there)

CPL Awareness Cup: https://events.gotsport.com/events/?EventID=74997 (Blues, some Strikers, some Slammers and Rangers Blue)

If you are there, keep us posted. :)

So congratulations to Strikers North EC for winning the Strikers derby at Pateadores Junior cup and to Blues Mulligan for winning the Blues derby at the CPL awareness cup.

Would be interesting to see what folks’ thoughts are about placement of SoCal teams. Seems reasonable to me on first look - i.e. nothing wacky like Liverpool or Rangers in the lowest flight like with Surf Cup.

I agree, I don't see anything extraordinarily out of place. It will be interesting to meet teams from other States and see how Socal compares....

I think Goats might make a late season push...

If I knew for certain GOATS were coming to Cincinnati, trust me when I say I would make every effort to enter our 3v3/5v5/7v7 summer/holiday team. We have a large enough roster now that we could actually do a 9v9 tournament.

That said, I don't think anyone will beat PDA if they enter. I do know that Lehigh Valley and Cedar Stars will be entering this year.

If I knew for certain GOATS were coming to Cincinnati, trust me when I say I would make every effort to enter our 3v3/5v5/7v7 summer/holiday team. We have a large enough roster now that we could actually do a 9v9 tournament.

That said, I don't think anyone will beat PDA if they enter. I do know that Lehigh Valley and Cedar Stars will be entering this year.
MARsSpeed - you need to convince PDA to go to Super Copa. Would be good to see how they stack up.

Back