WWC politics thread

I brought the political side back into that thread. Politics is what lead the USWNT to get an early plane ride home from The Land Down Under.
Maybe had they focused on their game on not their personal agendas they would've had their head on straight and still be in the running for a 3rd title.

So awesome to see you @espola as the unsung hero making a thread here. Won't stop me from saying something in that other thread.
Martyrdom is most certainly in your future!! :rolleyes:

The only "others" were those responding to you. Wasn't that your objective -- to distribute your droppings in an otherwise clean thread?

I figured the "others" were the ones you think read your babble on a daily basis. Your invisible friends. And since I don't have 15k posts here like you do, it's easily seen I wasn't the only one "soiling" your clean thread. That said, read ANY story (with comments) about the women's national team and you'll see Americans were, in large part, rooting against our team because THEY and THEY ALONE chose to make it political. It never fails to amaze me how you can play victim after picking a fight you didn't win. Luckily society has finally had enough of the bullshit and we're slowly returning to sanity.

Are you still mad about looking like a fool over the "climate denier" post? That's on you, Fudd. Own it. Embrace it. Clown.

Back