Why keep arguing, NO FALL SOCCER!

Anon9

GOLD
There are those that want soccer back. There are those that want schools back. For most of California, neither will happen this Fall. I predict there will be no soccer next Spring either, or at least until there is a vaccine. With that being said, why keep arguing with the crowd that wants to keep us shut down. They will win every time. This shutdown has no end in sight. Stop getting worked up with an argument we’ll never win. Do your thing, nobody needs to know. Travel to out of state tournaments, such as Arizona. Look for crazy soccer parents that want soccer just as much as you do, they are out there and plentiful. But most importantly, stop giving the shutdown crowd more ammo to make us look dumb and crazy. According to them, what we are doing is criminal. I would say what they are doing is cynical and hypocritical. Good luck to all and keep ballin, kids need it, but we need it more. And who are they to take that away from us.

There are those that want soccer back. There are those that want schools back. For most of California, neither will happen this Fall. I predict there will be no soccer next Spring either, or at least until there is a vaccine. With that being said, why keep arguing with the crowd that wants to keep us shut down. They will win every time. This shutdown has no end in sight. Stop getting worked up with an argument we’ll never win. Do your thing, nobody needs to know. Travel to out of state tournaments, such as Arizona. Look for crazy soccer parents that want soccer just as much as you do, they are out there and plentiful. But most importantly, stop giving the shutdown crowd more ammo to make us look dumb and crazy. According to them, what we are doing is criminal. I would say what they are doing is cynical and hypocritical. Good luck to all and keep ballin, kids need it, but we need it more. And who are they to take that away from us.

Just got back from a week in AZ. Hot as Hell... but the majority of them are laughing at Covid and getting on with their lives. In outlying areas, even older folks are ignoring masks unless they have to.

Just got back from a week in AZ. Hot as Hell... but the majority of them are laughing at Covid and getting on with their lives. In outlying areas, even older folks are ignoring masks unless they have to.
LOL, man, we're never getting over this pandemic with people thinking like you. AZ was the hotspot for Covid just a month ago. Are you going to quarantine yourself and your kid for 7 days or just spread it because you can? Why live in California, just go move there? There will not be organized sports in CA until there's a vaccine, the population density is among the highest in the nation, at least in SOCAL and no large organization will be able to get away with even one death that someone ties to their municipality. You shouldn't have been allowed back across the state line without a Covid test and an IQ test.

@anon Exactly the dumb, selfish attitude that is slowing us from all getting through this. You sir have made some comments and expressed attitudes that I find pretty reprehensible, but this sh** takes the cake. Just ignorant, selfish and what drags us all down.
And this right here, is exactly the fear that will keep us locked down until next Summer. It’s not the numbers, the science, the FACTS, it is the fear.

@anon Exactly the dumb, selfish attitude that is slowing us from all getting through this. You sir have made some comments and expressed attitudes that I find pretty reprehensible, but this sh** takes the cake. Just ignorant, selfish and what drags us all down.
Reality is rough, huh? He did nothing to slander you, he just stated a fact. By mid september around 200k people will have died from Covid in the USA only. Whether that affects your neighborhood or your friends means nothing, it's out there and nothing is happening until the risk level of death or serious illness is gone.

LOL, man, we're never getting over this pandemic with people thinking like you. AZ was the hotspot for Covid just a month ago. Are you going to quarantine yourself and your kid for 7 days or just spread it because you can? Why live in California, just go move there? There will not be organized sports in CA until there's a vaccine, the population density is among the highest in the nation, at least in SOCAL and no large organization will be able to get away with even one death that someone ties to their municipality. You shouldn't have been allowed back across the state line without a Covid test and an IQ test.
This about sums it all up. I hate to agree with you but you be right. Those are the exact words of the higher ups. Grace and I have the same connections and every thing your saying is 100% true and will happen if ________________________________________wins. If ____________________________________________________wins then maybe you might have to leave......lol. WHO knows. I want to stay so I'm obeying the rules. I can complain and obey, right?

And this right here, is exactly the fear that will keep us locked down until next Summer. It’s not the numbers, the science, the FACTS, it is the fear.
Fall. The vaccine will start pediatric roll out sometime in April- summer. Not everyone will rush to it. The pressure point will be California will require it to return to school— fall. It will ease up before then but still restrictions...key is whether there’s a winter wave. If even a small one we are back to square 1

This proves my point exactly. You have no fucken idea what is going on in Arizona before you open your big mouth. All you know is what CNN told you.
6AA5645B-536D-4C92-9C00-E2DB7E24B59E.jpeg

Giesbock, wow, are you ok? Look, I want to drive to AZ for some ball. My dd is a no for the UGLY League soccer but I understand why some are doing it. Because my dd wants to finish HS, we will stay locked up in our house. I want to move after the news I got a few days ago.

Last edited:
Yup just fine and thanks for asking. Jumped on @anon knowing he’d come back with a big f.u. It’s a pattern with him.

Jose linking a world wide pandemic to the US election is a bridge too far.
This just veers so far off youth soccer for me not to call both out.

Who here isnt frustrates and anxious to see our kids mixing it up on the pitch?

But goodness sake, shrugging off scientific and doctor’s advice in favor of a me first mindset is bad news for so many Americans.
I care not a whit what someone like @Anonymous has to say to me or about me. I’m glad to be on the opposite side of this.

Yup just fine and thanks for asking. Jumped on @anon knowing he’d come back with a big f.u. It’s a pattern with him.

Jose linking a world wide pandemic to the US election is a bridge too far.
This just veers so far off youth soccer for me not to call both out.

Who here isnt frustrates and anxious to see our kids mixing it up on the pitch?

But goodness sake, shrugging off scientific and doctor’s advice in favor of a me first mindset is bad news for so many Americans.
I care not a whit what someone like @Anonymous has to say to me or about me. I’m glad to be on the opposite side of this.
ok, just checking in.

This dude sounds like a Marxist sick person; go get help. Covid has made people mentally deranged, another prime example.

Youth Sports in the fall is happening one way or another. Next weekend there's a basketball league starting on a private field. Baseball and Softball youth games are happening (all summer). Indoor Soccer games are going on all over the OC. I saw a lacrosse scrimmage in Orange yesterday morning. Running clubs have been practicing in North OC.

Will club soccer start again? I think it will but not tournaments.

This proves my point exactly. You have no fucken idea what is going on in Arizona before you open your big mouth. All you know is what CNN told you.
View attachment 8761
Our numbers in AZ are dropping through the floor. Things are getting much better. Our local soccer authority just moved us to phase 4 of the plan and we are starting fall leagues on time. Our population density in metro PHX is very similar to that of LA. Sprawl. So you can't really use that as an argument. We will have fall baseball and soccer and still have our Covid numbers drop. These are not mutually exclusive events. The difference between CA and AZ is the politics and the fear. We and other states have found ways to get parts of our lives back while successfully battling COVID. The numbers don't lie.
This is what is going on in AZ this weekend and we will have multiple tournaments on Labor day. Also its not just us Desert Conference starts on time in Salt Lake so UT and NV are doing the same things. Yes.. there are teams traveling for league play. Looks like Cali may lose an entire year of soccer and development so the kids in the other western states will be that much stronger next year.

Back