Whistleblower

Nono:

these are your words.
"heading the country full steam towards Civil War"

Now I will ask you one more time how many you think will die in this "Civil War" of yours and, if you can't answer, I'm afraid you will lose your privilege of communicating with me.
Wow... you're the guy who runs and hides when the going gets, well just a little tough.

So, since you posted about your "white pride" and being one bad dude why don't you tell us all about that.

And tell us all about following a social agenda even if the person leading it is wrong.

And about how great investment property is California but your rental property is in Tennessee.

I'll even give you PROPS for answering!!

Wow... you're the guy who runs and hides when the going gets, well just a little tough.

So, since you posted about your "white pride" and being one bad dude why don't you tell us all about that.

And tell us all about following a social agenda even if the person leading it is wrong.

And about how great investment property is California but your rental property is in Tennessee.

I'll even give you PROPS for answering!!
Guess where the below headline is from?

Whistleblower wrote memo after learning of Ukraine call, saying WH official called it 'crazy,' 'frightening'

Trumpism is fascism, so for the last couple of years I’d say it may come down to which side the military takes. We learned the answer to that when the Joint Chiefs spoke up after Charlottesville.
But the CIA got him early!​

Still
Trumpism is fascism, so for the last couple of years I’d say it may come down to which side the military takes. We learned the answer to that when the Joint Chiefs spoke up after Charlottesville.
Still nothing...

Nutters don't splain . . . they assume everyone is tuned
to the same frequency.
They don't get "news" on their channel only directives.
The walls of the bubble are thick.

Neither of you are what I would call moderately intelligent...
Yes you both have the ability to " Parrot " others thoughts
that align with the Democratic Parties Criminality...as for
independent thinking...not so much.

But go ahead and keep beatin those noggins on the keyboards...
It's Bloody humorous the end results...

tenor.gif

Not only is the State Dept blocking release of the Ukraine ambassador’s texts, but they were on a personal device.
Good stuff!

Guess where the below headline is from?

Whistleblower wrote memo after learning
of Ukraine call, saying WH official
called it 'crazy,' 'frightening'

You don't deserve bold " Messy ".....

Would that be 1st hand info....Nah.
Would that be 2nd hand info....Nah.

It's from Adam Schiff's clerks who
made it up like the " Reading " he
performed about the President.

Schiffin the table of Lies is his hand.....
He needs to be dangling from a strand......
Just a swingin in the gentle wind.....
Along with a number of others that sinned.....
The truth in America will prevail....
Because the criminals time has sailed......

The Gallows await the Criminals in spate....

Your ignorance of what fascism is is amusing...

"As a result, fascists aim to use the country's assets to increase the country's strength. This leads to a nationalization of assets, Montague said, and in this, fascism resembles Marxism"

Sounds left leaning to me... what do you think Sunshine?

Your ignorance of what fascism is is amusing...

"As a result, fascists aim to use the country's assets to increase the country's strength. This leads to a nationalization of assets, Montague said, and in this, fascism resembles Marxism"

Sounds left leaning to me... what do you think Sunshine?
Fascism is on the right.

Back