Whistleblower

You didn’t answer my question.
How many will die in the “civil war” you reference?

You get a solid F for the day...
Go back and reread what I posted....Again.

Comprehension " Messy "....comprehension.

You get a solid F for the day...
Go back and reread what I posted....Again.

Comprehension " Messy "....comprehension.

Nono:

these are your words.
"heading the country full steam towards Civil War"

Now I will ask you one more time how many you think will die in this "Civil War" of yours and, if you can't answer, I'm afraid you will lose your privilege of communicating with me.

Overt Act:

Ukraine: We are almost ready to buy more javalins from the United States for defense purposes.

Trump: I would like you to do us a favor though ...

Crimes:

1. Prohibition of a foreign national to aiding in a federal election. 52 USC 30121(a)(1)(A).

2. Prohibition by a person from soliciting aid from a foreign national to a federal election. 52 USC 30121(a)(2).

3. Prohibition of a senior US public official from seeking foreign assistance to interfere or influence a federal election is a serious abuse of power under 50 USC 3033(k)(5)(G)(i).

None of these three crimes requires a quid pro quo exchange. Sorry. I’m tired. I’m tired of pointing out the obvious.

Overt Act:

Ukraine: We are almost ready to buy more javalins from the United States for defense purposes.

Trump: I would like you to do us a favor though ...

Crimes:

1. Prohibition of a foreign national to aiding in a federal election. 52 USC 30121(a)(1)(A).

2. Prohibition by a person from soliciting aid from a foreign national to a federal election. 52 USC 30121(a)(2).

3. Prohibition of a senior US public official from seeking foreign assistance to interfere or influence a federal election is a serious abuse of power under 50 USC 3033(k)(5)(G)(i).

None of these three crimes requires a quid pro quo exchange. Sorry. I’m tired. I’m tired of pointing out the obvious.
Of course you’re tired. And yes, you’re wasting your time.
You don’t really think people like Outlaw or Ricky or Lion have the intellectual capacity to read the above, make inferences, and come to rational conclusions, do you?
They prefer Trump’s nonsense tweets!

It gets better and better.
Trump knows he was damaged by the Mueller Report so he even asked Australia for their assistance in finding out how the investigation got started!
Too good.

Of course you’re tired. And yes, you’re wasting your time.
You don’t really think people like Outlaw or Ricky or Lion have the intellectual capacity to read the above, make inferences, and come to rational conclusions, do you?
They prefer Trump’s nonsense tweets!
Sonovabitch,..he got fired!

QUOTE="messy, post: 291113, member: 3299"

Nono:

these are your words.

Now I will ask you one more time how many you think will die
in this "Civil War" of yours and, if you can't answer,
I'm afraid you will lose your privilege of communicating with me.

/QUOTE

How cute...he cut n pasted my words...

Now I will tell you once more .....comprehension.
If you can't " Comprehend " the intent you need to
go back to school.
I'm afraid you will lose your privileges on this forum
of receiving just partial insults. Comprende Ignoramus...

QUOTE="messy, post: 291113, member: 3299"

Nono:

these are your words.

Now I will ask you one more time how many you think will die
in this "Civil War" of yours and, if you can't answer,
I'm afraid you will lose your privilege of communicating with me.

/QUOTE

How cute...he cut n pasted my words...

Now I will tell you once more .....comprehension.
If you can't " Comprehend " the intent you need to
go back to school.
I'm afraid you will lose your privileges on this forum
of receiving just partial insults. Comprende Ignoramus...
“Civil War” only means one thing in your context.
I’m afraid you lost your privileges.

Tsk, tsk.
The good guys have the military and the intelligence organizations and today even dickweed McConnell said the Senate will conduct a trial if the House votes to impeach.
Fire drill, indeed!

In a rare statement released Monday, the inspector general addressed a false claim pushed by Trump and some of his allies on Capitol Hill, including House GOP leader Kevin McCarthy of California and Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, that the whistleblower lacked firsthand knowledge of the conduct outlined in the complaint and therefore the allegations were based on "hearsay." But the statement from the inspector general made clear that the whistleblower was not simply communicating secondhand knowledge.

Tsk, tsk.
The good guys have the military and the intelligence organizations and today even dickweed McConnell said the Senate will conduct a trial if the House votes to impeach.
Fire drill, indeed!

In a rare statement released Monday, the inspector general addressed a false claim pushed by Trump and some of his allies on Capitol Hill, including House GOP leader Kevin McCarthy of California and Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, that the whistleblower lacked firsthand knowledge of the conduct outlined in the complaint and therefore the allegations were based on "hearsay." But the statement from the inspector general made clear that the whistleblower was not simply communicating secondhand knowledge.

Ruh Roh....

Ruh Roh...another character of Bob's is being
mentally tormented....

Oh, that reminds me. Can you explain what this is? You posted it in a prior post that I think was meant as an insult?? Not sure. I understand that when you have to explain something, like a bad joke, it loses its punch, but do me this one favor (not in a Trump to Ukraine favor way though). Is this a woman followed by a yellow sink with legs, and a floating eye thing above it? See! I told you that you were like Kandinsky minus the art part!

upload_2019-9-30_18-31-54.png

04969229_0.jpg

House Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy prepares to speak to the media after unexpectedly dropping out of consideration to be the next Speaker of the House on Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C., on Oct. 8, 2015.

Trying to defend Trump, GOP leader caught off guard by reality
09/30/19 08:00AM

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) occasionally gets into trouble for saying embarrassing things in private. A few years ago, for example, shortly before Donald Trump clinched the Republican Party's presidential nomination, McCarthy told his House GOP colleagues he thought Trump might be on Vladimir Putin's payroll.

But just as problematic for McCarthy is what he says in public. Exactly four years ago yesterday, for example, the California Republican appeared on Fox News and admitted that his party's Benghazi Committee was a political tool intended to hurt Hillary Clinton's presidential election.

Last night, the House Minority Leader appeared on CBS' 60 Minutes to defend the president against the Ukraine scandal, but McCarthy appeared lost when Scott Pelley presented him with basic factual information.

PELLEY: What do you make of this exchange? President Zelensky says, "We are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes." And President Trump replies, "I would like you to do us a favor though."

MCCARTHY: You just added another word.

PELLEY: No, it's in the transcript.

MCCARTHY: He said- "I'd like you to do a favor though"?

PELLEY: Yes, it's in the White House transcript.

At the bottom of page two of the call summary, released by the White House, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky is quoted talking about how eager his country is to receive additional military support from the United States. The very next words out of the American president's mouth, according to the document, are, "I would like you to do us a favor, though."

I don't understand why McCarthy didn't know that. In fact, when the House GOP leader was presented with the now-infamous quote, he reflexively assumed that the CBS News correspondent was engaged in a public deception, "adding another word."

Back