USWNT

France and England are both better than the Dutch. Glad USA went through them too (and Spain) for the win.
Golden boot -- Rapinoe, Morgan, and White (England ) all have 6 goals. The first tiebreaker, so I have read, is assists. Rapinoe and Morgan both have 3, White has 0.

What's the next tiebreaker?
Goals other than against Thailand ;)

Here is more analysis of the USWNT from FiveThirtyEight in case anyone is interested...

https://fivethirtyeight.com/live-blog/womens-world-cup-usa-england/

Comparison are odious (or even "odorous" as Shakespeare punned), but I can' t help but observe that one of the women on the current WWC-winning squad came out of the USSF-DA program, as opposed to the men whose DA program has been around long enough that all of that team should have spent some time being "developed".

Who is the whore that is disrespectful to our country on foreign soil?
I'm not going there.
Those who chose to show their political stripes and disrespect our country will have their own issues to deal with.
I just wanted to point out the fact that Kelly O'Hara is not about to leave our flag laying on the ground on the world stage.
I hope she doesn't get kicked off the team for it.

I'm not going there.
Those who chose to show their political stripes and disrespect our country will have their own issues to deal with.
I just wanted to point out the fact that Kelly O'Hara is not about to leave our flag laying on the ground on the world stage.

Would you like a tissue?

I'm not going there.

I thought you guys didn’t like the mainstream media nitpicking DT, focusing on any little missteps while failing to point out the positives? That’s exactly what you’re doing.

Look at the video again, did she do it purposely to disrespect the flag or the USA?

Oh boy, you need lithium. And you wonder why posters question you, but you in turn say they are “being mean to you” or “telling lies”.

I will assume you are trying to support PlaytheGame (or whatever Abdul calls himself this time around) in his campaign of incivility and/or dishonesty (pick one - or both) whenever someone points out what a 3-time-all-conference boor he has become. Good luck with that.

Look at the video again, did she do it purposely to disrespect the flag or the USA?

It doesn’t matter -an American should never let the flag touch the ground for any reason. I think they forgot they were there as representatives of the United States. That’s the flag they have on the jersey and that’s who paid the bills for them to get there. It is an honor to be selected to play for this Country. If you don’t respect this Country and the citizens of this Country then don’t use this opportunity for your own self grandizement.

It doesn’t matter -an American should never let the flag touch the ground for any reason. I think they forgot they were there as representatives of the United States. That’s the flag they have on the jersey and that’s who paid the bills for them to get there. It is an honor to be selected to play for this Country. If you don’t respect this Country and the citizens of this Country then don’t use this opportunity for your own self grandizement.

Some sort of religious thing?

Back