Top 10 GU2011

1. Blues Mulligan
2. Blues Forsyth (Eastvale)
3. Ole
4. Slammer HB Zermeno
5. Slammers Cerritos Cruz/Bermudez

Legends out of top 5, they seem to be having problems with their Roster, I heard there losing their best player to the Blues.. Warriors out of top 5, Lost this weekend to the eagles...the same Eagles that @redhood says losses to everyone. Slammers Cruz/ Slammers HB play each other all the time...I know both have beaten each other so it could go either way...Slammers Cruz beat Eagles a couple weeks ago 5-1.... Forsyth won Carlsbad Cup a couple weeks ago. Ole won the VC Fusion cup a couple weeks ago...Ole has beaten Slammers Cruz, Eagles... Handedly this year. They will be at Thanksgiving Surf tournament after league play. Blues Cup should be a good one... I wish Ole was there but time will tell⚽

Its funny you think Legends has roster issues. If Legends loses the girl in question, she might be their 3rd best player. Not close to their best player. Legends was very successful before she came out and is very deep. It is obvious that you are a Blues insider and you fail to mention that Forsyth is losing their 2 best players going forward. Not one of you Blues fans have mentioned that Mulligans two best players have been guesting for Forsyth all summer. But you still have Forsyth as #2.

Its funny you think Legends has roster issues. If Legends loses the girl in question, she might be their 3rd best player. Not close to their best player. Legends was very successful before she came out and is very deep. It is obvious that you are a Blues insider and you fail to mention that Forsyth is losing their 2 best players going forward. Not one of you Blues fans have mentioned that Mulligans two best players have been guesting for Forsyth all summer. But you still have Forsyth as #2.
This is the reason I am not a fan of the Blues program... they dont develop there teams... they recruit... On the Contrary this is why I am a fan of the OLÉ Soccer Club. There 2011 red team roster has been the same since since the first tournament win in March... and will continue to be same until the end of State Cup... according to the Ole Manager...

Dam its starting to get good in hear... for years i have heard that blues is notorious for combing teams for hard tournaments and state cup..When they would see a tuff team they make an all star team real quick .... not sure if the blues teams being named are doing it.. there is also another big named team on the top 10 that is known for that

Love how most if not all clubs mission statement is to “develop their players and do not emphasize winning, developing players will lead to results” but come tournament time they want to borrow players from “higher” teams with in the club or players outside the club. Not a soccer genius but from my experience you can’t replicate game tempo and intensity in practice and all kids need real playing time in actual games and pressure situations to help their development.

New top 5
1. Blues Mulligan/Blues Forsyth (Eastvale)
2. Ole
3. Slammer HB Zermeno
4. Legends

Up for discussion ⚽

I've been following this age group very closely and to not have Legends in the Top 5 is very laughable.
They are the only team to beat Blues Mulligan.
Warriors tied not lost to Eagles. They also beat them at Eagles. Warriors also have 2 wins over Slammers Cruz in CA Super Cup.
When did Ole play Slammers Cruz?
I've been following this age group very closely and to not have Legends in the Top 5 is very laughable.
Warriors tied not lost to Eagles. They also beat them at Eagles. Warriors also have 2 wins over Slammers Cruz in CA Super Cup.

1. Blues Mulligan
2. Blues Forsyth (Eastvale)
3. Ole
4. Slammer HB Zermeno

Legends out of top 5, they seem to be having problems with their Roster, I heard there losing their best player to the Blues.. Warriors out of top 5, Lost this weekend to the eagles...the same Eagles that @redhood says losses to everyone. Slammers Cruz/ Slammers HB play each other all the time...I know both have beaten each other so it could go either way...Slammers Cruz beat Eagles a couple weeks ago 5-1.... Forsyth won Carlsbad Cup a couple weeks ago. Ole won the VC Fusion cup a couple weeks ago...Ole has beaten Slammers Cruz, Eagles... Handedly this year. They will be at Thanksgiving Surf tournament after league play. Blues Cup should be a good one... I wish Ole was there but time will tell⚽
Pipe down, Luis.

Ole's A-Team lost to a 2012 Blues team. Obviously Blues are the cream of the crop but if you're getting beat down by 2012 teams then you can't make your stake for the top of the hill.

Fact check .. Ole beat Slammers Cruz at the Spin tournament in chino... Warriors lost to Eagles in the Final
Ole beat Slammers Cruz at the Spin tournament in March by at least 4 goals.... If there any Ole parents out there... Inwould like to confirm a freindly Match that was played against Ole and Legends in a scrimmage in March... if you can please provide the score for that game.. Legend are number 3 on my list. (Giong to update)

Back