Top 10 GU2011

so Cal blues blue got the L but the important question was it grass lmao --who is so cal blues Blue ?

Was the Ole team that tied Legends 5-5 the top Ole team? If so, Legends had like 20 kids on the sideline for that game. Some of the FC girls played in that game, but it was primarily girls from the Gold and Black teams and girls that were trying out still. If that was Ole’s top team they were definitely not a top 5 team.
Your Probably right..Ole probably wasn’t a Top 5 team then... but theres no question after six tournament wins and not losing a single game this season... Theres not question they are now... remember Development is more important than recruiting

i keep seeing people referring to "GRASS" is that an excuse cuz if a team gives you the smoke on grass sand turf cement it dont matter they still gave you the L...

@hoodari 2012 blues vs 2011 blues how that friendly measure up?

I think grass is the ultimate game of soccer, so indoor, sand, etc. would not be a tool for rankings I would prefer and I know that HB Slammers won the sand tournament against a lot of Blue's teams, but sand is different. The Blues had to use their true rosters though, so interesting matchups from each team actually. Intense battles between Forsyth, Mulligan, and HB Slammers. Shootouts and all. Great entertainment! Still, I would not use that as a ranking tool personally.

Forsyth Blues beat the HB Slammers at a recent tournament, but I think they used a couple players from the Mulligan team? Others may know more, but that was a very close game 2 to 0. Hard fought great match, but Blues prevailed. I just think grass or turf has priority of comparison vs any other material.

Here you guys go official form

Game was played on regulation grass hand cut so no excuses

Attachments

• F12D0537-4015-4221-925E-B81C6F279CDD.jpeg
    F12D0537-4015-4221-925E-B81C6F279CDD.jpeg
    884.6 KB · Views: 42
was that the 15-0 socal scout posted the photo?
fifi was on a roll
@USMCie the sc BLUES never let there teams score more then 8 goals in a game we are not there to disrespect the other team. girls are instructed to play the ball out the back at that point and not to score or they will be sitting on the bench. What level is your daughter playing @USMCie

The obvious one is that Luis Andres is SoCalScouting. I'm assuming that Luis is also J0g0_B0nit0, oleoleoleole, valleysoccer818 and Yuzahata.

Back