Today in Fascism

Let's keep all dogs and kids alive for God's sakes. espola does his best to try and distract from the truth. He and Husker Du want kids killed. "Kids that go missing are runaways." We know what the church camp predator is all about. These men are sickos and hate God and everyone here knows it. espola alter ego, EOTL and Surf Futbol is who espola really is. These guys hated me in youth soccer because I called them out for lying, yelling and banging mommy for their kids play time.

View attachment 20790
You have already admitted that some of that is lies. Have you forgotten?

You have already admitted that some of that is lies. Have you forgotten?
The Hillary Clinton portion of the Mar-a-Lago raid has just come into focus… - Revolver News (04.24.24)

SPOILER: "...The burning question now is: will the true culprits, Hillary and Obama, ever face justice for their illegal and immoral actions? (Yes, they will!!!) It’s a possibility, especially if President Trump truly has his hands on that ellusive red “binder” that many believe he does. That would certainly add a whole new dimension to the term “Trump card,” wouldn’t it espola?" - [Mike Davis]

How is that authoritarian? You have a public paid holiday and must vote and participate in your democracy. Surely, authoritarian would be "must vote for X"?
This is simple. EVERYONE has to vote on the National Holiday or be fined, just like if they don't buy health insurance.
Sample ballot below:

Canidate 1- Pedo Joe
Canidate 2-Orange Man Bad
Canidate 3-JFK Jr
or
None of the above
or
Fill the name in for your choice. Mickey Mouse is ok if that's who you want to vote for but vote you will and you MUST be fully vaccinated to vote or else. What a world we all live in.

Hey church camp predator and liar, Trump is now speaking. Stand at attention and STFU loser!!! You need to pay attention you little Marxist God and women hater.

"
45th President Donald J. Trump is again the Republican Nominee for President of the United States, and is currently dominating in the Polls. However, he is being inundated by the Media with questions because of this Rigged Biden Trial, which President Trump is not allowed to comment on, or answer, because of Judge Juan Merchan’s UNPRECEDENTED AND UNCONSTITUTIONAL Gag Order. His Opponents have unlimited rights to question, but he has no right to respond. There has never been a situation like this in our Country’s History, a Candidate that is not allowed to answer questions. Even Crooked Joe Biden is talking about the Sham Case, and others inspired by his Administration. We request that Judge Merchan immediately LIFT THE GAG ORDER, so that President Trump is able to freely state his views, feelings, and policies. He is asking for his Constitutional Right to Free Speech. If it is not granted, this again becomes a Rigged Election!" t

I like the Australian system where enrolling to vote is mandatory, voting is mandatory and failure to vote and provide a reason (that is accepted) results in a fine (and court and add'l fees if unpaid).

The result is voter turnout at a consistent 95% level.

There is obviously no way the Democrats or Republicans want voter turnout at a 95% level. The highest turnout (2020) in the US since 1900 was at 66%.
Not voting should be a choice. Why should Americans be forced to choose between Biden and Trump (or any other candidate)? I think you can send a message by not voting as strongly as you can send a message by voting. While I don't know if this is authoritarian, it seems un-American and possibly a violation of free speech.

I would like to see a day off for election day if it would improve voter turnout.

One of the issues I see when people recommend policies from other countries, is the failure to look at the immigration policies of those countries and the impact of those policies on other parts of society. For example, people rave about the social policies of Sweden and things like free healthcare and education (through university). That's possible because Sweden has very strict immigration policies (and high taxes) which controls the costs of those services. Whereas, the US has very liberal immigration policies, nearly un-restricted immigration. Australia has very strict immigration policies, so its much easier to control election integrity when you don't have a material population of non-citizens.

More from t. Stand at attention Navy Vet and pay attention to your CIC!

"Crooked Joe Biden just announced that he’s willing to debate! Everyone knows he doesn’t really mean it, but in case he does, I say, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, ANYPLACE, an old expression used by Fighters. I suggest Monday Evening, Tuesday Evening, or Wednesday Evening at my Rally in Michigan, a State that he is in the process of destroying with his E.V. Mandate. In the alternative, he’s in New York City today, although probably doesn’t know it, and so am I, stuck in one of the many Court cases that he instigated as ELECTION INTERFERENCE AGAINST A POLITICAL OPPONENT - A CONTINUING WITCH HUNT! It’s the only way he thinks he can win. In fact, let’s do the Debate at the Courthouse tonight - on National Television, I’ll wait around!" President t

How is that authoritarian? You have a public paid holiday and must vote and participate in your democracy. Surely, authoritarian would be "must vote for X"?
This is authoritarian. It suppresses a form of protest - non-participation. If one doesn’t believe the the election process is legitimate, or that neither candidate represents them enough to vote for, not voting should be an option. For instance, if @espola ran against @Hüsker Dü, what would be the point of voting?

Not voting should be a choice. Why should Americans be forced to choose between Biden and Trump (or any other candidate)?
No, you don't Mr. fence sitter. Not getting jabbed should have been a choice but we got fucking fired or our businesses were destroyed. Everything we worked for gone like a fart in the wind. My dd was not allowed to go to college unless jabbed. Can you believe that shit? If you don't buy fucking cheap healthcare, you pay a find. Remember the 5th of November because that will be our National Voting Day. You will vote, you hear me? If you don't vote, you will pay a fine and will not be allowed to give political takes online. Big Brother Voter is watching👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

This is authoritarian. It suppresses a form of protest - non-participation. If one doesn’t believe the the election process is legitimate, or that neither candidate represents them enough to vote for, not voting should be an option. For instance, if @espola ran against @Hüsker Dü, what would be the point of voting?
That's like choosing between a root canal and a colonscopy.

Be careful K&S. Our answers to Australia voting rules sound oddly similar, and we don't want to get HuDu's knickers in a bunch.

Today weave had over 400 parents on the forum reading the threads. I think that's fantastic. Kicker (where did Kicker go) said back in 2018 that no one was reading my posts on the forum, that I was a club hopper, a medal chaser and that I was just talking to myself and on medication. I would like to thank everyone for their supportive PMs, likes and laughs at my posts. I said I was going to change youth soccer espola and you said it was impossible. You also tried to get Dom to ban me🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Then you stated, "ignored." You said I was the first father you ever ignored and now you shit face loser want me to out the college coach who yells, screams and abuses our children.

Also, we had no GoPro to leave behind as the spaceship made of foil left the moon to come back to earth. Anyone want to play scrabble with NASA +T? Why T minus for the countdown? Well, if you add the "T" to N+A+S+A+T you get?

1714162195583.png

Last post. I need to go work in the real world before my boat sinks. My boat has holes from assholes who mandated the jabs on our country and especially our beloved state of CA. Catch you all on the other side.

1714162684969.png

Back