Today in Fascism

My favorite proposal is Ramaswamy's. National elections are a Holiday and everyone votes in person on paper and shows some reasonable form of ID.
I don't know that it would pass constitutional to have to vote in person. It would be overly burdensome, especially for the those with a physical disability, either by injury, disease or age. However, absentee ballots should only be mailed upon request with strict cross-checking against in-person votes.

Don't worry, I covered for you. :D
I love you two so much. We don't agree on everything, but we three agree you shouldn't have voted for a man who took showers with his dd and has son of a bitch that has a laptop from fucking hell. Wake up, wake you guys, it's time to be on the right side of history. K & S, I see you and I love you bro. Watty, I want you off your fucking fence to help save America from folks like espola and Husker Du. These are sick fucks bro and what they support and do to harm children is insane.

I don't know that it would pass constitutional to have to vote in person. It would be overly burdensome, especially for the those with a physical disability, either by injury, disease or age. However, absentee ballots should only be mailed upon request with strict cross-checking against in-person votes.
Or they can call 1 800 VOTE NOW. This mail in shit was how they cheated and rigged the election. Look, it had to be this way. It's hard but we must ALL be shown what assholes like espola have been doing in the dark. Then we catch they & them and eradicate them from playing on the New Earth. I know it's hard to imagine a place that is full of love, life and freedom. No more religion either. Imagine all the people loving each other the way we should. espola is a wolf!!!

After the riots of 2020, They & Them mandated masks, stand 6 feet away, wash your hands you sinners and take all jabs or else. If you said no, you were fired. If you owned a small business, you were closed down and never to re-open. I'm telling everyone on here if you think the summer riots of 2020 were insane, just wait until this summer. Look at our poor colleges. They are infiltrated with rioters that wear a fucking mask.

54f77b08e20b9fa4.jpg

Or they can call 1 800 VOTE NOW. This mail in shit was how they cheated and rigged the election. Look, it had to be this way. It's hard but we must ALL be shown what assholes like espola have been doing in the dark. Then we catch they & them and eradicate them from playing on the New Earth. I know it's hard to imagine a place that is full of love, life and freedom. No more religion either. Imagine all the people loving each other the way we should. espola is a wolf!!!
There definitely needs to be more oversight and restrictions on mail in ballots. My best friend received one for his son who hasn't lived in CA for over 20 years (and never lived in CA as an adult) and his mother-in-law that had passed away a few years prior. No question there are opportunities for abuse.

There definitely needs to be more oversight and restrictions on mail in ballots. My best friend received one for his son who hasn't lived in CA for over 20 years (and never lived in CA as an adult) and his mother-in-law that had passed away a few years prior. No question there are opportunities for abuse.
100%. They used the Jabs to do serious mail in voting with the post office. Broken water pipe and then the machines went down at 3am. Then we all see how Pedo Joe took the lead. This is not good!!!

I like the Australian system where enrolling to vote is mandatory, voting is mandatory and failure to vote and provide a reason (that is accepted) results in a fine (and court and add'l fees if unpaid).

The result is voter turnout at a consistent 95% level.

There is obviously no way the Democrats or Republicans want voter turnout at a 95% level. The highest turnout (2020) in the US since 1900 was at 66%.

I like the Australian system where enrolling to vote is mandatory, voting is mandatory and failure to vote and provide a reason (that is accepted) results in a fine (and court and add'l fees if unpaid).

The result is voter turnout at a consistent 95% level.

There is obviously no way the Democrats or Republicans want voter turnout at a 95% level. The highest turnout (2020) in the US since 1900 was at 66%.
Looks authoritarian. Is that what you want?

There would have to be exceptions such as those you mention as well as citizens working overseas, etc. For the disabled, it could be incorporated with the process to get disability benefits.

The Science Magicians (If you take the jabs, you won't get Covid or die) are sharing their science with us regarding real women vs trans women athletes. These people are nuts!!!

According to a report from the New York Times, a new study actually found that not only are transgender women not necessarily athletically superior to other women, but women who were assigned female at birth actually had many physical advantages over transgender women when it comes to athletic competition.

“A new study financed by the International Olympic Committee found that transgender female athletes showed greater handgrip strength — an indicator of overall muscle strength — but lower jumping ability, lung function and relative cardiovascular fitness compared with women whose gender was assigned female at birth,” the New York Times reported. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Let's keep all dogs and kids alive for God's sakes. espola does his best to try and distract from the truth. He and Husker Du want kids killed. "Kids that go missing are runaways." We know what the church camp predator is all about. These men are sickos and hate God and everyone here knows it. espola alter ego, EOTL and Surf Futbol is who espola really is. These guys hated me in youth soccer because I called them out for lying, yelling and banging mommy for their kids play time.

1714155943545.png

Back