The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Tennessee Driver Gets Third Murder Charge in Deaths of 2-Year-Old, Pregnant Woman, Unborn Baby
William-David-Phillips-3-murder-charges-Jefferson-County-Sheriffs-Office.jpg

Jefferson County Sheriff's Office
NATE CHURCH19 Jun 2019112
1:45
William David Phillips will face three charges of first-degree murder in the deaths of Sierra Wilson Cahoon, her son Nolan, and her unborn baby.

According to the arrest warrants, Phillips toldauthorities that he was compelled by a voice which “told him that he needed to go kill meth addicts, so he began driving very fast.”

214326.png

4'
JUNE 20, 2019
Trump's Orlando Speech: Unprecedented and Remarkable
By Lloyd Marcus

Watching live TV coverage of President Trump at his Orlando rally announcing his reelection campaign, I was blown away by Trump's unprecedented, straightforward honesty. With no holds barred, Trump told the American people the truth about numerous important issues which have been lied about or hidden by fake news media. I thought, “My goodness, the president just gave the American people a year's worth of truthful news in one speech.” I guarantee that Americans who only watch fake news media heard for the first time during Trump's speech that the Mueller investigation of Trump did not find any collusion with Russia. Trump's speech was probably the first time many heard about Hillary Clinton's corrupt illegal behavior before, during, and after her failed run for the White House. Trump's speech was probably the first time many Americans learned that Democrats shockingly passed legislation to kill babies on their birthday and seek to pass legislation to kill babies even after they are born.

Trump touted his remarkable long list of economic, cultural, and freedom-enhancing achievements for We the People. Folks, I am telling you, many Americans were hearing all the great things Trump has done for America for the first time.

214326_5_.png
Enjoying my cup of Red Rooibos tea, I internally cheered every time Trump told his huge audience another truth about the evils Democrats, the deep state and fake news media are perpetrating upon America and their traitorous attempts to undermine his presidency. Republicans typically do not push back the way Trump does in public speeches and social media. Democrats and fake news media routinely kick our butts in the court of public opinion by attacking Republicans with lies and every gutter, lowlife, and dirty trick in their playbook. In response, Republican consultants and advisers always say, “play nice,” “take the high road,” and “remain presidential.” Such advice drives me nuts. We (Republicans) always stupidly bring an olive branch to a gun fight. Trump understands the battle in which we are engaged for the heart and soul of America. He fights back with the appropriate weapons and intensity.

While I watched Trump's speech, I chuckled thinking about the reaction of Democrats, fake news media, and the deep state. Trump exposed their lies, hypocrisy, and illegal silent coup to reverse the 2016 election. I wonder how many of them have to replace their TV after throwing a brick through it.

I suspect many Republicans were uncomfortable watching Trump's speech. He simply does not play by standard so-called “dignified” Washington D.C. rules. Trump is one of a kind. He follows his instincts; a man of and for the people. Only an outsider like Trump could break through the D.C. walls of insider corruption to stack up unprecedented wins for We the People.

Born in 1927, Sidney Poitier was the first black actor to win an Academy Award for Best Actor. When he went to Hollywood, Poitier's brain was not infected with limitations on what blacks were allowed to do. Poitier simply pursued his dream. I see Trump in a similar light. Trump arrived in Washington not limited by how he as a Republican was expected to behave. Trump simply set out to fulfill his campaign promise to make America great again.

Thank God that despite all of his advisers and despite deep state, Democrat and fake news media political assassins laser-focused on undermining his presidency, Trump has remained Trump. He is the same guy we sent to the Oval Office. Folks, that is incredible.

214328.png

5'
JUNE 20, 2019
Trump: The Direct Representative
By Steve Feinstein

To state the painfully obvious, the job of president is a tough one. There are countless obligations, pressures, influences, and crises that present themselves daily. Discharging all the wildly disparate responsibilities of the office with any semblance of organizational coherence while also trying to maintain some fealty to an overriding governing philosophy is an incredibly daunting task. Despite the best intentions going into office of achieving ambitious goals on a wide array of critical issues, more often than not, the president gets mired in the quagmire of day-to-day problems and predicaments and never really gets to do what he envisioned doing as president.

Yet some presidents are better at doing what they planned on than others and as a result, they engender more fervent enthusiasm and loyalty among their supporters than other presidents.

Donald Trump is one such president. Rarely has an officeholder galvanized the frenzied passion among his voters that this president has. The attendance at his rallies -- in the tens of thousands -- is tangible proof of the enthusiasm of his followers. In contrast, during the 2016 campaign, Hillary Clinton never came even remotely close to that level of attendance. At Joe Biden’s 2020 candidate events, it seems as if you could identify the attendees by name, there are so few.

The reason for the almost unprecedented level of approval of President Trump by his supporters can be traced to one critically important factor, something that is more true for this president than for virtually any recent past president: Trump supporters feel as if President Trump is working directly on their behalf, for their specific benefit, by executing the very policies he promised to work on during his campaign.

Elected officials seem to operate in one of two ways -- either they try to enact legislation that is a direct reflection of the specific actions favored by their constituents or they view themselves as independent operators, whose supposed experience and good judgment can be relied upon to do what’s in the best interests of their precincts. That last alternative is just a nice way of saying that most politicians do what they want, according to their own personal viewpoints and philosophy, the classic “I know what’s best for you” approach. It’s not cut-and-dried, of course -- politicians fall into both camps -- but there is a general divide.

There are many issues and policies that the majority of the public would like to see changed or eliminated, but they are kept in place by partisan politicians who selfishly adhere to their own beliefs and prejudices, despite the desires of most of the country’s voters. Here are a few:

212009.jpg

5'
JUNE 20, 2019
Trump and the Latest Polls: Summertime Blues or More Fake News?
By Brian C. Joondeph

Recent polls show President Donald Trump in big trouble, likely to lose in a landslide to many of the 20-plus Democrat contenders. Once again, the media tell their dwindling audience how "the walls are closing in" on Trump and how no one likes him.

Should Trump-supporters be worried? Or is this just the latest edition of the Fake News Gazette, courtesy of the Trump-loathing media?

A June 11 Quinnipiac University poll, a year and a half before the election, shows that it's all over for Trump. He might as well be preparing his Trump Tower apartment for his return in January of 2021.

Joe Biden beats Trump 53-40. Bernie Sanders is a little closer but easily wins, 51-42. Kamala Harris prevails 49-41. Pocahontas Elizabeth Warren defeats Trump 49-42. Mayor Pete has a 47-42 edge, and even Spartacus Cory Booker ekes out a 47-42 win over the incumbent president.

Quinnipiac pollsters conclude, "It's a long 17 months to Election Day, but Joe Biden is ahead by landslide proportions."

A Fox News poll released June 16 reveals similar results, with Biden beating Trump by 10 points and Sanders ahead of Trump by 9 points. Fox News acknowledgedthat four years ago, "n June 2015, Democrat Hillary Clinton was ahead of Trump by 17 points." We all know how that turned out.

Bill Clinton's campaign manager, James Carville, coined the phrase "it's the economy, stupid" as a way of defining the 1992 presidential election. Bill Clinton was running against President George H.W. Bush, who failed to read his own lips and raised taxes, creating a recession that Clinton capitalized on.

Could the same fate await President Trump? Possibly, as the election is over a year away, but Trump, unlike most politicians, doesn't back away from campaign promises. Within the constraints of Congress and the judiciary, when you read Trump's lips, there is little difference now compared to June 2015, when he rode down the escalator at Trump Tower announcing his candidacy.

Quinnipiac even acknowledges the strong economy. From their survey, "[a] total of 70 percent of American voters say the nation's economy is excellent or good." If it's the economy, stupid, Trump is in good shape.

Going farther, the survey found that "[a] total of 77 percent of American voters say their financial situation is excellent or good, close to the all-time high of 78 percent recorded April 11, 2018."

More in Home
214324.png

Party Over People: The Abandonment of a Moderate America

213178.jpg

K–12: Red Ed

Tessio Republicans: Worse Than Democrats?

Ticking gets louder on Biden’s corruption time bomb

Trump tells Sean Hannity DOJ investigating whether his own phone calls were tapped during 2016 campaign
Yet the survey also concluded, "But Trump does not get that much credit." Then who does? The do-nothing Congress? Mitt Romney? Maxine Waters?

What about the internals of the poll? Quinnipiac surveyed registered voters rather than likely voters, the latter providing a more accurate metric. The poll also oversampled Democrats by 2 percentage points, less than many polls but, per a common trend of oversampling Democrats, getting a more representative Democrat viewpoint.

The media were giddy over the poll results. Vox ran this headline: "Trump's big problem is that he's unpopular." Really? Have they ever been to a Trump rally, with ten to twenty thousand attendees, always filling the venue, with two to three times as many outside, those lucky enough to attend having waited in line all day?

Compare that to a campaign event for any of the Democrat candidates. Most can't draw flies to their events, always held in small venues with media coverage and camera angles designed not to show empty seats or the sparse audience size.

Politico makes excuses, saying, "Crowd size, after all, is an imperfect metric to measure a campaign's vitality." Sure it is. How did that work out for Democrats in 2016? Trump's campaign slogan can be "It's the crowds, stupid."

Agriculture Dept. Employees Are Really Upset They Might Have to Live Among the Rubes in Flyover Country

Posted at 11:00 pm on June 13, 2019 by Bonchie

facepalm-bear-620x325.jpg

Want an example of how out of touch many government workers are? Here you go.

Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue announced today that two research agencies would be re-locating to Kansas City. This makes perfect sense given that it puts the researchers much closer to the center of the industry they are supposed to be regulating. It also means the cost of living goes down for lots of these employees, which helps with wage adjustments later for the department. The overall cost of facilities and operations will drop as well.

This has apparently really upset the rank and file and they decided to stage this protest.
This is being done to undermine the research and the scientist doing the research. t don't like the truth so he is upending the USDA in attempt to stop it, the truth, for getting out. So the scientist, in an attempt to save the agency, have formed a union. This is authoritarian rule exemplified.

Can you feel it?
Appeals Court Allows Trump Admin's HHS Rule On Abortion To Take Effect
Reagan McCarthy | June 20, 2019

2b7805d5-09a1-4a64-8531-f6e3a99f33ca.png

In a huge win for taxpayer freedom and the sanctity of life on Thursday, the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that a Trump imposed regulation on health clinics which bars facilities who receive Title X funding from giving abortion referrals can go into effect as the legal case against the regulation works through the court system

Sounds like your boy . . . especially the "halfway- or completely, I'm not certain" part about his part LOL!!!!!!! What a scumbag.

In a first-person account published Friday in New York magazine, writer E. Jean Carroll said she was raped by Donald Trump in the 1990s.

Carroll, a long-time columnist for Elle magazine and the author of five books, details an encounter with Trump in the mid-1990s in the upscale Bergdorf Goodman department store in midtown Manhattan. Trump and Carroll recognized each other in the store, and Trump told her he needed to buy a gift “for a girl,” according to Carroll’s account.

The alleged assault occurred in the dressing room after Trump suggested Carroll try on a lace bodysuit. Carroll says Trump pushed her against the wall, and “forcing his fingers around my private area, thrusts his penis halfway — or completely, I’m not certain — inside me.” After three minutes, she was able to break free and run from the dressing room.

https://news.yahoo.com/writer-says-...0-s-190337681.html?.tsrc=notification-brknews

Sounds like your boy . . . especially the "halfway- or completely, I'm not certain" part about his part LOL!!!!!!! What a scumbag.

In a first-person account published Friday in New York magazine, writer E. Jean Carroll said she was raped by Donald Trump in the 1990s.

Carroll, a long-time columnist for Elle magazine and the author of five books, details an encounter with Trump in the mid-1990s in the upscale Bergdorf Goodman department store in midtown Manhattan. Trump and Carroll recognized each other in the store, and Trump told her he needed to buy a gift “for a girl,” according to Carroll’s account.

The alleged assault occurred in the dressing room after Trump suggested Carroll try on a lace bodysuit. Carroll says Trump pushed her against the wall, and “forcing his fingers around my private area, thrusts his penis halfway — or completely, I’m not certain — inside me.” After three minutes, she was able to break free and run from the dressing room.

https://news.yahoo.com/writer-says-...0-s-190337681.html?.tsrc=notification-brknews
Hanapaa!!

There’s that magic word again.
Alleged.

Like moths to a flame you democrats.

Back