The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Smollett to Empire castmates: No really, I'm totally innocent

BLOG

HEADLINES
Vandals deface statue of General Lee. No, not that General Lee.

ALLAHPUNDIT Posted at 10:01 pm on February 21, 2019

The motive here is still unknown but the curator of the William C. Lee Airborne Museum has a compelling theory. Given that Confederate memorials have been defaced or torn down recently in the greater Raleigh-Durham area, where the museum is located, and in light of the fact that most Americans are abject ignoramuses about their country’s basic history, it seems likely that someone thought this General Lee was that General Lee and decided to torch a statue of him to protest racism.

And so, between this and the Jussie Smollett saga, we have a recurring theme on the homepage today: Woke and stupid are a woeful combination.

Dz9UYc8W0AAJcz8.jpg

'EMPIRE' CHOP
'FEELS BETRAYED'
CAST FURIOUS
DRUGS MADE HIM DO IT?

I’m gonna pause in my relentless posts convicting and condemning a prominent black man only currentedly charged with a crime to shift to a breaking story out of Palm Beach of another prominent black man who has been charged with, and therefore is guilty of crime. Once I get his name, I’ll spend days keeping you all well informed.

Never mind. Back to the Empire black.

I’m gonna pause in my relentless posts convicting and condemning a prominent black man only currentedly charged with a crime to shift to a breaking story out of Palm Beach of another prominent black man who has been charged with, and therefore is guilty of crime. Once I get his name, I’ll spend days keeping you all well informed.

Never mind. Back to the Empire black.
The Empire strikes black, you dummy.

Seems the "conservative media" (for lack of a better name) is using this Smollet case as a lightening rod for all things evil and "liberal" . . . so of course it bleeds over into here with the gullible guppies all a flutter and splashing around.

Back