The Georgia Indictment

Breaking News: Trump Co-Defendant Denied Bond

1693063306316.png

One of the 18 alleged criminals that worked with Trump saying the election was rigged and stollen. This guy, ya, the guy in the mug shot Harrison Floyd, is considered a flight risk and just a bad dude because he was also associated with a group called, "Blacks for Trump." This is a very dangerous group of blacks that need to be dealt with so no bond for Harrison. He must sit in jail and take a good hard look at himself and the poor decision he made as a black man for supporting t. He will now start paying for his crimes. He must be taught a lesson, even before his trial.

Last edited:
"The Republicans in Congress, though well meaning, keep talking about an Impeachment “Inquiry” on Crooked Joe Biden. Look, the guy got bribed, he paid people off, and he wouldn’t give One Billion Dollars to Ukraine unless they “got rid of the Prosecutor.” Biden is a Stone Cold Crook-You don’t need a long INQUIRY to prove it, it’s already proven. These lowlifes Impeached me TWICE (I WON!), and Indicted me FOUR TIMES - For NOTHING! Either IMPEACH the BUM, or fade into OBLIVION. THEY DID IT TO US!" DJT

"Be careful what you wish for." Q, DJT and Gen Flynn. "What comes around goes around." "Karm is now playing." Crush

View attachment 17952
Crush, once again you are quite literally insane. You are weak, feeble, insecure and hateful. You need to grow a pair, grow up and forgive those in your past and yourself. It’s embarrassing to come in here and witness you continuously defame yourself. Man up you pitiful puke.

Crush, once again you are quite literally insane. You are weak, feeble, insecure and hateful. You need to grow a pair, grow up and forgive those in your past and yourself. It’s embarrassing to come in here and witness you continuously defame yourself. Man up you pitiful puke.
I've never been called a "pitiful puke." If one is a pitiful puke, how can he man up from that lowly position? Dom say's I can have more than one handle so I might ask Crush to come back and help me finish the job Ellejustus started in 2018. My investigation is finished and just waiting for the right time to drop the hammer. I might just ask New Wave Dave & Soccer Helper to join as well. That would give me, yes me, the man behind the strings, the power of 4 avatars. The FEARSOME FOURSOME. I forgive you Husker Du, I forgive EOTL, I forgive Surf Futbol and Long Game, I forgive Espola and I forgive the rest of the Rats, Rat Boy..........Throw Back Thursday is today.

What's next Rats? Look what you and your Elk have put our country through the last few years, and you have no shame. It's embarrassing and just sick to see Husker Du and Expola destroy our Country and State. Thanks a lot you two, thanks for supporting this BS the last 7 years all because you hate t and those who support the right to life and adoption over abortion. You guys are in big trouble and soon will face judgement for your crimes against humanity. Stop projecting and just go eat crow.

^^^^^^^^^^

It looks like crush's tryout at truth.social didn't pan out, since he is back now reacting to his other persona ellejustus.
Crush is very happy at TS. Crush told me to tell you to come over to TS and follow crush nation. I see Tech is in for a good laugh. Love you Tech;)

BTW, I told so many on here years ago that this big mess we have on our hands is because humans are dualistic and have been brainwashed. It's not Left vs Right and the best cheater wins. No, it's We The People and that's it.

1693666202300.png

The reason Husk and Expola do not answer questions is because their a part of the lying and cheating party. This party will do anything to win. It's all they know how to do. Daddy cheated!!!

1693853003669.png

Back