The Georgia Indictment

"The many Biden Election Interference Cases against me, both Criminal and Civil, are Unconstitutional for many reasons, including the fact that delay for political reasons is a taking away of my RIGHTS, as well as the RIGHTS of a vast majority of the Country whose views and opinions I represent. Think of it, they could have filed these cases YEARS AGO, but waited until “campaign season” for maximum negative impact. Now I have two trials scheduled the day before most important SUPER TUESDAY. SCAM!" DJT

The Fulton County 19 is now down to 18 after the first plea bargain deal. Who will be next?
"We were warned off of this ^^dude^^ and another high profile friend of his early in our GA work. Red flags all over the place. It will all come out." Greg Phillips

1696201050267.png

Fani Willis over charged Sydney with 7 BS felonies. Fani made a deal to drop all the Fing charges. Let's see if she gets SP to take down Trump or is this something that will hit Espola is da face again? Espola is just like my buddy, who hates Trump so much he's made it his life's mission to "Get Trump." Go get m Espola, you're so close bro. Don't quit dude, you got Trump....lol!

71f123419c20c00d.jpg

Back