Surf Cup predictions

Fernando,
I agree with your comment,
However your coach is not very bright, I must assume you are the one that tries to keep his team together. The Fact that he would talk about a player that left his team way he did on this thread is very unprofessional.
Peneka,
My Coach is the best. I need him as much as he needs me. together with parents and players is how we make competitive teams.
I am not really trying to keep the team together, my team it's been solid since day #1.
Hope to see you at United Cup.
Thank you for your input.

Can we all just get along???
I like the forum for news and ideas from and updates on our boys soccer.
I'm also excited about this year's competition can't wait for season to start

Panenka,

Just like every team we lose and we win. An I'm positive we probably beat your team numerous times. All my players have open door's to go any where they wish however they are satisfied here, Seem's like you been around my games and have seen team's recruit my boys (ex after state cup) but like fernando team manager told you, no one here is keeping anything together. we have been together since day 1. You saw before cut off date, Wait till see what both teams look like now.

ill take strikers as well and rebels runner up

Looks like we all overlooked arsenal .. 2 impressive wins today. Strikers Irv looking like they will crush this group. Anytime you can score 6 goals with the new goal size, you must really be dominating.

Looks like we all overlooked arsenal .. 2 impressive wins today. Strikers Irv looking like they will crush this group. Anytime you can score 6 goals with the new goal size, you must really be dominating.
Arsenal has a good 05 squad
They will be playing DA as u12s,
They were shaky at Albion Cup but they are solid

Arsenal has a good 05 squad
They will be playing DA as u12s,
They were shaky at Albion Cup but they are solid

So they will be playing DA this year with the U12s? Then shouldn't they be playing in the DA brackets at Surf Cup? Especially since the DA year started Aug 1, they are not supposed to be playing in a tournament format, that is why the DA teams started on Thursday, so that they could play and still follow the DA rules.

But at least they are playing flight 1. My understanding is that LAG SD Cowell is also an 05 team that will be playing in the 04 DA this year and they are sandbagging in flight 2.

So they will be playing DA this year with the U12s? Then shouldn't they be playing in the DA brackets at Surf Cup? Especially since the DA year started Aug 1, they are not supposed to be playing in a tournament format, that is why the DA teams started on Thursday, so that they could play and still follow the DA rules.

But at least they are playing flight 1. My understanding is that LAG SD Cowell is also an 05 team that will be playing in the 04 DA this year and they are sandbagging in flight 2.
My son was trying out for that Arsenal flight one team. Arsenal was still looking to piece together the second u12 team. They decided the week before Albion Cup to take the whole 05 team and play u12 DA. By this time the schedule was already put for Surf Cup.

Or Maybe legends parents fill up the 05 blog with predictions of their team winning everything, when in reality they've never won a big tournament... And then get upset if anyone calls them out on it. Touché

I didn't see one Legends parent say they were gonna win it all. I only predicted they would win their group.

Easy to to bash Legends though TopFlight. At least we were there to compete. But be proud if you win the prestigious Players Cup in a couple weeks.

No idea why a coach comes on here and acts the way you do?? Father Celtic must be proud.

Strikers just took care of business.. Way to bounce back from a tough loss against Albion .. Congrats to strikers

Strikers take it, 4-1 vs. TFA. Losing to Albion forced us to face Legends early and the small field size worked to our advantage. 2 of the 3 headers were from throw ins, the 9v9 and small fields was dumb, it left a lot of kids on the bench. They even played the 04s on the small fields, which was even dumber.

Strikers take it, 4-1 vs. TFA. Losing to Albion forced us to face Legends early and the small field size worked to our advantage. 2 of the 3 headers were from throw ins, the 9v9 and small fields was dumb, it left a lot of kids on the bench. They even played the 04s on the small fields, which was even dumber.

I agree, I'm not sure how the kids will develop better from playing against older bigger stronger faster kids in a tiny space field. The 04's definitely have a big advantage in the new field size.

Bj,
Just letting you know we played TFA pre academy two/3 weeks ago and the score was not 0-0. They also left the field pretty frustrated with lots of thoughts.

Bj,
Just letting you know we played TFA pre academy two/3 weeks ago and the score was not 0-0. They also left the field pretty frustrated with lots of thoughts.

Great! Glad you beat them in a scrimmage. We played them in CRL and beat them too.

Scrimmage scores are pretty meaningless.
I just don't get why you point out every time Legends loses. No one does that about your Celtic Harps. What's your beef?

I can be just as realistic as the next guy. You just have some sort of axe to grind and I don't get it, especially being a coach and posting some of the nonsense you write.

Here is an easy question to answer, are the Celtic Harps a top 10 team? No! Are Legends, Yes. That's just being realistic.

Top Flight you gotta remember you are not only a coach but you are running a business.Most coaches dont see it that way
and you are turning your buyers into shoppers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back