Surf Cup predictions

Wez

DA
http://events.gotsport.com/events/schedule.aspx?EventID=51482&GroupID=515421&Gender=Boys&Age=12

Bracket A
FORCE SOUTH 05B I
transparent.gif
REAL COLORADO NATIONAL 05 (CO)
transparent.gif
SAN DIEGO B2005 NAVY (CAS)
transparent.gif
WEST COAST FC 2005 PRE-ACADEMY (CAS)
transparent.gif

Bracket B
LEGENDS FC B05 WEST (CAS)
SAN JUAN SC LIGHTNING 05 BLUE (CAN)
SERENO 05 BOYS CHELSEA WHITE (AZ)
TOTAL FUTBOL ACADEMY PRE-ACADEMY (CAS)

transparent.gif

Bracket C
ALBION SC WHITE SOUTH (CAS)
CROSSFIRE PREMIER B2005 A (WA)
SJ EARTHQUAKES 05 PRE DEVELOPMENT ACADEMY (CAN)
STRIKERS FC - IRVINE (MARTINEZ 1) (CAS)
transparent.gif

transparent.gif

Bracket D
ACADEMIA DE FUTEBOLTRAINING ADF 05 (OR)
ARSENAL FC (CAS)
transparent.gif

REBELS GOLD (CAS)
SD SURF SELECT 2005 (CAS)

Looks like a ton of great teams.

A- sd navy
B- legends west ( tfa top 05 will play in da bracket )
C- SJ earthquakes
D- surf select

2nd in group lost to PDA 3-1. Rebels lost to Celtic B team in group. Rebels beats legends west. Calm down BJ. I don't want to ruin your morning...

2nd in group lost to PDA 3-1. Rebels lost to Celtic B team in group. Rebels beats legends west. Calm down BJ. I don't want to ruin your morning...

You could never ruin it. I just don't understand the need for constant criticism or dislike for Legends.

I lost one player to legends, nothing big. He was a bench players in our team and is a bench player for them.

Top Flight,
You are something else. If you are realistic which I doubt, why dont you tell us what happened at state cup
you got knocked out by a silver team and then cried about it for months . By the way teaching your boys to fake fouls is not
developing them in any way!!!
seen a few of your games
what major tournament has your team won??

Last edited:
Panenka,
Don't know who you are but I can just assume who you are just like all those typical parent looking to bandwagon. Don't cover up by saying my friend son is looking for a team..lol Talking about developing lets see, Started in 2014 as bronze won it, 2015 silver elite won it, 2016 Gold we will be in for the title race yet still to lose a CSL game maybe this is the year i lose a game in GOLD! well see.

Panenka,
Don't know who you are but I can just assume who you are just like all those typical parent looking to bandwagon. Don't cover up by saying my friend son is looking for a team..lol Talking about developing lets see, Started in 2014 as bronze won it, 2015 silver elite won it, 2016 Gold we will be in for the title race yet still to lose a CSL game maybe this is the year i lose a game in GOLD! well see.
. rergardless of who you assume I am . I happen to know a few players that were on your team before you went to freedom
2014 you sandbagged . 2015 you got smoked in your own tournament by Celtic Academy then your team choked against a silver team
in the round of 16 at State Cup. You got some decent players but teaching them to fake fouls and and staying down to kill time doesnt say much.

Gentlemen,
I am sorry to interrupt your conversation, but I must say that there are numerous teams out there, all which have exceptional members with amazing skills. Thanks to every team as a whole, our kids have all been given the opportunity for growth and have learned to face many challenges together. Encouraging them to push each other in a positive way is how we will continue to see high quality games. I understand that most of you, as parents, are your children's biggest admirers; therefore you have grown to admire the team they play for as well. I believe that nothing is written, but on the contrary, everything is up to numerous variables. I am anxious to play against all of the top teams with the only intention of learning and challenging my team.
FYI: Celtic Academy Harps B05 is a new team. Please don't relate any previous competitions with it. This team is fresh and competitive, only time and matches will really evaluate the team. We have played very few tournaments so far, however we have important ones coming up...
My prediction for Surf goes for Strikers.
Wish you all a good day
Fernando B. - CAH B05 Manager.

Gentlemen,
I am sorry to interrupt your conversation, but I must say that there are numerous teams out there, all which have exceptional members with amazing skills. Thanks to every team as a whole, our kids have all been given the opportunity for growth and have learned to face many challenges together. Encouraging them to push each other in a positive way is how we will continue to see high quality games. I understand that most of you, as parents, are your children's biggest admirers; therefore you have grown to admire the team they play for as well. I believe that nothing is written, but on the contrary, everything is up to numerous variables. I am anxious to play against all of the top teams with the only intention of learning and challenging my team.
FYI: Celtic Academy Harps B05 is a new team. Please don't relate any previous competitions with it. This team is fresh and competitive, only time and matches will really evaluate the team. We have played very few tournaments so far, however we have important ones coming up...
My prediction for Surf goes for Strikers.
Wish you all a good day
Fernando B. - CAH B05 Manager.
Fernando,
I agree with your comment,
However your coach is not very bright, I must assume you are the one that tries to keep his team together. The Fact that he would talk about a player that left his team way he did on this thread is very unprofessional.

Back