SCDSL Schedule??

etc1217

SILVER ELITE
Anyone have any insight as to when the schedules will be posted??

Their website states that games for all ages will start weekend of September 10th so one would hope that they would have the schedules out within the next week

Their website states that games for all ages will start weekend of September 10th so one would hope that they would have the schedules out within the next week

You can hope but don't count on it.

In the past (at I would assume this year is no different) biggest challenge is the league cannot (will not) schedule games until they have copies of the field permits in hand. Often times member clubs don't have enough fields for the number of teams they have, they have not given the league copies of their field permits or they have not received the permits from cities and schools yet. It has been my experience that the government bureaucrats that issue field permit don't really care about soccer parents' need to plan their weekends so they move at their own speed with little regard to who they inconvenience.

Thank you for the info but it's the same thing every year, I was hoping on more of the "inside scoop" from whoever's in the know...anyone, anyone...Bueller, Bueller...;)

The website also says the high school age players won't have games on the 10th due to SATs, does anyone know if that is true? no games or just no morning games?

The website also says the high school age players won't have games on the 10th due to SATs, does anyone know if that is true? no games or just no morning games?

The Test Dates that will be honored this season are:

SAT - 10/1 and 11/5 (1998, 1999, 2000 and 2001 birth years only)

ACT - 9/10 and 10/22 (1998, 1999, 2000 and 2001 birth years only)

PSAT - 10/15 (1999, 2000, 2001 and 2002 birth years only)

It means it will be no games for those age groups on above dates.

Thank you for the info but it's the same thing every year, I was hoping on more of the "inside scoop" from whoever's in the know...anyone, anyone...Bueller, Bueller...;)

According to them, the schedule should be out this weekend, but I would guess it would be out by the middle of the next week.

Tomorrow night.....
...wait, Thursday by noon...
No, Friday at 2am...

I appreciate that it's a great deal of work but I expect....oh, forget it.

Yes but you recall that for the past couple of years, they'll post the September schedule first, then sometime in mid September, the rest followed.

Just a reminder of keeping expectation in check....

Back