SCDSL Schedule??

Yes but you recall that for the past couple of years, they'll post the September schedule first, then sometime in mid September, the rest followed.

Just a reminder of keeping expectation in check....

yep... pretty sure last year it was only the 1st 2 weeks and then the rest of the schedule later.... fields, fields, fields.....

In looking at the schedule, I realized that some teams in some flights don't have any games scheduled for November. Is that right? Or is the November schedule just not published?

I ask because my DD's team is one of those with no November games. But, including all the scheduled games plus 2 showcase dates, her team does have 14 games in September and October. I'm not sure how many games teams actually play in total.

If your kid is U14 or older, there is a playoff that follows.

Your total games for the season will depends on how far your team goes....
MAMA AND DR MADE MY LIFE A SUCCESS IN S.A +27638400711.SHE MADE MY LIFE A SUCCESS "several years of unhappiness in my marriage led to loneliness, continuous crying and suffering,after hearing about mama ,i decided to visit her "for only Rand 350 as a consultation fee,she read my fortune accurately and told me about my past life,my marriage and business and in a dish of water with a mirror she showed me the faces of my enemies as well as my husband`s girlfriend.She performed a special prayer and gave me powerful Indian crystals,oil,stick and ring to use at my work place,business as well as my home.UNBELIEVABLE!in less than 1 week,all my problems were over and I`m very happy in my marriage and my husband left his girl friend and came back to me.Over the years,i have tried many healer but they all failed.MAMA,your special ring is a blessing that has improved my financial status,business stability,love as well as my home.There is no other way to say thank you but to tell others about you and your work!contact her +27638400711.She has offices in,Johannesburg

MAMA AND DR MADE MY LIFE A SUCCESS IN S.A +27638400711.SHE MADE MY LIFE A SUCCESS "several years of unhappiness in my marriage led to loneliness, continuous crying and suffering,after hearing about mama ,i decided to visit her "for only Rand 350 as a consultation fee,she read my fortune accurately and told me about my past life,my marriage and business and in a dish of water with a mirror she showed me the faces of my enemies as well as my husband`s girlfriend.She performed a special prayer and gave me powerful Indian crystals,oil,stick and ring to use at my work place,business as well as my home.UNBELIEVABLE!in less than 1 week,all my problems were over and I`m very happy in my marriage and my husband left his girl friend and came back to me.Over the years,i have tried many healer but they all failed.MAMA,your special ring is a blessing that has improved my financial status,business stability,love as well as my home.There is no other way to say thank you but to tell others about you and your work!contact her +27638400711.She has offices in,Johannesburg
Does MAMA look like this?
Mama.jpg

In looking at the schedule, I realized that some teams in some flights don't have any games scheduled for November. Is that right? Or is the November schedule just not published?

I ask because my DD's team is one of those with no November games. But, including all the scheduled games plus 2 showcase dates, her team does have 14 games in September and October. I'm not sure how many games teams actually play in total.

Is there an issue if you don't have games n November? November only have 3 weekends before Thanksgiving - enjoy time off;)

Last year, playoffs were held in November for the older age groups.

Only 10 games for G05's this year? No playoffs, so it appears we have 30% fewer games even when the showcase is counted. Does anyone have an understanding as to why?

There are weekends where games could be added. Maybe they are still working out field availability and only scheduled those that were confirmed.

There are weekends where games could be added. Maybe they are still working out field availability and only scheduled those that were confirmed.
I think in our bracket we are already playing each team twice... so if they add games, hope it is another showcase or crossover-type event!

Only 10 games for G05's this year? No playoffs, so it appears we have 30% fewer games even when the showcase is counted. Does anyone have an understanding as to why?

As far as I know and has been in the past, in your age group you have 10 season games plus 4 showcase games. Right now in G05 age group you have 10 games plus 2 showcase games, another showcase is not yet posted.

As far as I know and has been in the past, in your age group you have 10 season games plus 4 showcase games. Right now in G05 age group you have 10 games plus 2 showcase games, another showcase is not yet posted.

Last year, for U11, there were 14 season games plus 2 showcase games. So we're getting two fewer games this year, if the 2nd showcase is added. What gives?

Number of games and duration has been decreasing every year:

Fall 2013: (14) league games + 4 showcase games for a total 0f 18 games for my player at U11, league season ran until December
Fall 2014: (14) league games + 2 showcase games for a total of 16 games at U12, league season went until almost mid Devember

2015; Last year if my players was still in SCDSL would have played 10 league games (U14) and been done by end of October, with a chance for more/playoffs.

When you start 2nd week of Sept and end in October, the season might seem a bit short when you play 0nly 10 games over 5 to 6 week weekends (2003 for example)

Have to wonder if this partly due to $, availability, or both ? fewer games=less clubs have to pay $ for the field

Last edited:
Back