Ponderable

Anyone care to fathom a guess as to the race/religion of these people that were just there fleeing abuse?

Four Wanted After Brutal Gang Rape in France That Was Broadcast Across Social Media
175EmailGoogle+Twitter

rsz_gettyimages-81461344-640x480.jpg

FRANCK FIFE/AFP/Getty Images
20 Sep 2018477
French police in the city of Toulouse are on the hunt for four suspects involved in the gang rape of a 19-year-old girl that was filmed and broadcast on Snapchat.
The gang rape took place in the car park of the nightclub Balma on Sunday evening with investigators identifying the victim as a local 19-year-old on Tuesday, Franceinfo reports.

In the video, the victim is heard shouting for help and at least one of the men involved is also heard telling another suspect not to record the attack saying, “Stop filming, it’s a rape (…) it’s a rape, it’s a rape,” indicating they were aware the attack was not consensual.

Guys, each one his turn!” another said during the live broadcast while others laughed.

I’ve never taken a side, you guys have, not me. I’m not a moralist, you are. I just call you out on your hypocrisy.

Did that makes sense when you typed it? You haven't taken a side? The fact you rip people who feel taking a knee is not the way to "protest" perceived injustice in the country is taking a side you dummy.

Geez another nutter poster lacking the ability to have any sense of honesty, but all the while trying to be the righteous one...smfh.

Did that makes sense when you typed it? You haven't taken a side? The fact you rip people who feel taking a knee is not the way to "protest" perceived injustice in the country is taking a side you dummy.

Geez another nutter poster lacking the ability to have any sense of honesty, but all the while trying to be the righteous one...smfh.
I am not giving up on justafan quite yet, I think there is hope for him.

You demonstrate your misinformed/ill informed opinion in here all day, everyday. You are the first one in the last one out, why not spend some of those hours actually researching the nonsense you post.

Why don't you stop drinking and face the Reality of your NFL going down the Toilet....

Fresno Bee: California Pays Millions to Keep Illegal Alien Sex Offenders from Deportation
455EmailGoogle+Twitter

empty-prison-cell-bars-jail-afp-640x480.jpg

TIMOTHY A. CLARY / AFP
20 Sep 2018295
The Fresno Bee‘s Mackenzie Mays has published an extraordinary investigation that reveals the State of California is keeping dozens of illegal alien sex offenders in a mental health institution rather than deporting them — often against their wishes.
Mays writes:

The undocumented men at Coalinga State Hospital are in a unique predicament that seems to be nobody’s jurisdiction. They aren’t prisoners, they are “civil detainees.” They entered the country illegally, committed crimes and served their prison sentences. But a state-mandated mental evaluation of sex offenders – a policy that went into effect in 1996 – put them in Coalinga instead of back into society.

The Department of State Hospitals says that it does not track patients’ immigration status, and that only a judge can decide if patients are ready to be released; ICE says the decision is up to the state.

While federal immigration authorities claim to put undocumented felons like these men at the top of the list for deportation, their predicament poses tough questions regarding a group for whom advocates are scarce. What if they re-enter the U.S. and reoffend? Is the U.S. at fault if they reoffend in another country once deported? Is the high financial cost of keeping them at Coalinga State Hospital worth the public’s peace of mind?

“The state government takes the position that if he’s deported, we cannot ensure that he’s not committing sex offenses in his home country,” said Rudy Kraft, Gutierrez’s attorney. “In a sensible system, we would work out a supervision program with the home country and let them decide how to keep an eye on him. But there’s no consideration of that.”

Effectively, they are incarcerated for life in the U.S.: “There is no way out other than death,” one attorney notes.

Read the full article here

Gov. Moonbeam shot down a bill that would have meant that no HS could start class until 8:30. His reasoning was it should be up to the school districts and the state should not be telling them what to do.

Gov. Moonbeam signed into law that only milk, a non dairy version of milk or water can be advertised and or packaged with a kids meal.

I guess the state can tell private business owners what they can do but not other state agencies what to do.

Gov. Moonbeam shot down a bill that would have meant that no HS could start class until 8:30. His reasoning was it should be up to the school districts and the state should not be telling them what to do.

Gov. Moonbeam signed into law that only milk, a non dairy version of milk or water can be advertised and or packaged with a kids meal.

I guess the state can tell private business owners what they can do but not other state agencies what to do.
Typical.

Back