On the other hand, there's softball

The superintendent certainly comes across like a crazy softball mom. Pretty surprising that the board didn't settle this before it became public; it sure seems like the plaintiff has the school dead to rights.

I was somewhat disappointed when my daughter's enthusiasm for youth softball only lasted a couple of weeks. Maybe it was all for the best after all --

If true, that's terrible of the Superintendent. The coach said it was true in the video below.

Wow - Abuse of power against teenagers she is responsible for protecting.

If true, that's terrible of the Superintendent. The coach said it was true in the video below.

Wow - Abuse of power against teenagers she is responsible for protecting.
This week's news is that the superintendent is now on "paid administrative leave".

Over $400,000/year salary and not have to work for it.

The superintendent certainly comes across like a crazy softball mom. Pretty surprising that the board didn't settle this before it became public; it sure seems like the plaintiff has the school dead to rights.
The daughter got the best pitcher award as a Junior, but not enough applause from her teammates (according to Super Mom) so the other Junior pitcher must have done something wrong.

I had to look this one up after my wife prompted me. Early on when Super Mom was in office, she arranged a secret tour of some Poway schools by Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos. The reasoning claimed for the secrecy was for "security reasons".

Back