OMG

I am glad you weren't advising our founding fathers, we would have retreated before the fight started.
Adults. Not children. Respect first. Unknown versus known. The " Founding Fathers" also struggled with the very thought of succession. It took years of arguments and discussions to get the point of declaring themselves " free white men" no women or colored apply. Nathan's people were to be slaughtered and enslaved.

You are trying to equate freedom from tyranny with having respect and discipline?
Standing there minding his own business.

$(KGrHqN,!jkE6FJt)U)SBOuqwdGOZQ~~60_35.JPG

I don't give him a pass or the black hate group. I do give deference to age, station and situations. You can sell your story that somehow this kid was a victim but that is bullshit. That actually was a poster for white privilege.

I love pit bulls. My granddaughters pit Kona Pig is adorable as well as stupid as a box of rocks. If a pit ever came up to her on the street, wagging it's tails, I would scream at her not move and do not look at it's face. Overt your eyes. I have met more than one dog that will wag it's tail while hackles are up. Looking for an excuse to bite. You need experience and knowledge to engage. Those kids had none. Just on over sense of privilege and standing.

The problem I have with pit bulls is that they have been bred for violent behavior in their attitude and physique. Just because some guns are not loaded doesn't mean they all are.

The problem I have with pit bulls is that they have been bred for violent behavior in their attitude and physique. Just because some guns are not loaded doesn't mean they all are.
Pits are sweet as sweet can be when raised and trained right with love and discipline, just like humans.

Original intent. They are the AR of the dog world.

My sister's cute little toy terrier bit my dad in the hand while he was petting it so badly that he had to go to the emergency room for stitches. A few days later the little bitch drew blood from my little finger in a similar situation. If that had been a pit bull I would have killed it myself with a kitchen knife.

My sister's cute little toy terrier bit my dad in the hand while he was petting it so badly that he had to go to the emergency room for stitches. A few days later the little bitch drew blood from my little finger in a similar situation. If that had been a pit bull I would have killed it myself with a kitchen knife.
You have canine issues.

When I was a boy, I had a paper route. I learned a lot about how to read dogs' intentions, but I also learned that some are just sneaky little assholes that deserve to be cut up and barbecued.
Had a German Shepard that use to lay in wait for us to take the short cut on our bikes to the ball field. He would chase us off but never bit anyone. Years later as I walked through there with my skateboard in hand he came around the corner, walked up to me tail wagging like we were old friends and I gave him a good petting.

Had a German Shepard that use to lay in wait for us to take the short cut on our bikes to the ball field. He would chase us off but never bit anyone. Years later as I walked through there with my skateboard in hand he came around the corner, walked up to me tail wagging like we were old friends and I gave him a good petting.

My dog-breed prejudice is that dogs bred to be human helpers (hounds, collies, huskies, spaniels, etc) are trustworthy, and dogs that have been bred to be fighters because that is what we needed at the time will fight given the chance. The useless little toy dogs should be ground up and fed to the fighters, and then the fighters killed off for eating them.

For most of my childhood, we had a dog we got for free from the local Game Warden, halfbreed of his bloodhound and water spaniel. The dog's name was Gypsy, but was baby-talk-named Bitsy by my little sister and that name stuck. That dog was a cross between being the seventh child in the family and the third parent. She eventually succumbed to old age - which is another benefit of a family dog - their life cycle speed is 7x of humans so you get to experience its entire life.

My dog-breed prejudice is that dogs bred to be human helpers (hounds, collies, huskies, spaniels, etc) are trustworthy, and dogs that have been bred to be fighters because that is what we needed at the time will fight given the chance. The useless little toy dogs should be ground up and fed to the fighters, and then the fighters killed off for eating them.

For most of my childhood, we had a dog we got for free from the local Game Warden, halfbreed of his bloodhound and water spaniel. The dog's name was Gypsy, but was baby-talk-named Bitsy by my little sister and that name stuck. That dog was a cross between being the seventh child in the family and the third parent. She eventually succumbed to old age - which is another benefit of a family dog - their life cycle speed is 7x of humans so you get to experience its entire life.
No animals are 100% trustworthy, including humans who may be least trustworthy.

How do you know it was the same dog.....

" Life span of the typical German Shepard 9 - 13 years "

Your credibility is not very high on the scale.....

No animals are 100% trustworthy, including humans who may be least trustworthy.

You can and do call yourself an " Animal ".....

I will refer to myself and fellow mortals as " Human "

Kinda sad that YOUR political party has deemed all of
you followers as " Animals " and you line up at the tit
just like a good little Lemming/Rodent/Varmint.....

How do you know it was the same dog.....

" Life span of the typical German Shepard 9 - 13 years "

Your credibility is not very high on the scale.....
OK jeanious (sic), how many years between riding a bike and walking with a skateboard before driving? You really enjoy being the village idiot don't you.

OK jeanious (sic), how many years between riding a bike and walking with a skateboard before driving? You really enjoy being the village idiot don't you.

Do you still bike as you've stated you have in the past .......
Do you still skateboard as you've stated you have in the past.......

Scatter shitting at the barn wall is your idea of a " Time Line ".....

Mr Village Idiot !

Nice that your " Fellow " Village Idiot is giving you a " Golf Ball "
agreearound.....

Back