OMG

I would be ashamed if one of those young men from Covington were my son. Ashamed. Of course the fact that the "boy" who CONFRONTED the old Veteran and his parents are suing WAPO is a clear sign of the type of people they are.
What a shame.
How would you have handled the situation when you were 15?

Remember, the video has other actors.

I would be ashamed if one of those young men from Covington were my son. Ashamed. Of course the fact that the "boy" who CONFRONTED the old Veteran and his parents are suing WAPO is a clear sign of the type of people they are.
The veteran confronted the boy Andy.
The veteran walked up to the 15 year old and put his tom tom near the boys face and started beating the drum and singing.
The boy did smile alot, but where exactly was the confrontation?

Hi Andy,
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that exactly what the kid in question did?
Look at the whole video. The chanting behind by his fellow classmates. He inserted himself with no concept of what was going on and or experience to deal with any situation. He made the man uncomfortable. No need for that. Grandstanding and ignorance much like his patron saint.

Look at the whole video. The chanting behind by his fellow classmates. He inserted himself with no concept of what was going on and or experience to deal with any situation. He made the man uncomfortable. No need for that. Grandstanding and ignorance much like his patron saint.
Nope.
Nathan marched into the crowd of kids. If he had any sack, he would have confronted the grown "man" who mocked him for worshiping bears and antelopes.
Instead, Nathan the "recon ranger" decided to go after the MAGA hat.

The kid stood there, kept his mouth shut, and his eyes open.

For that, he was slandered by the entire leftist media/entertainment complex.

The veteran confronted the boy Andy.
The veteran walked up to the 15 year old and put his tom tom near the boys face and started beating the drum and singing.
The boy did smile alot, but where exactly was the confrontation?
I go back to the original chanting and how that went so wrong. The veteran walking down the line did stop at the kid. Those kids were so over their head and the chaperones were none existent in their chaperoning. The kid engaged the man with a stare and a smirk. He is a child. I would have had a hard talk with him at home. It was stupid. It was immature. His parents reactions tells much. Too bright by half.

Nope.
Nathan marched into the crowd of kids. If he had any sack, he would have confronted the grown "man" who mocked him for worshiping bears and antelopes.
Instead, Nathan the "recon ranger" decided to go after the MAGA hat.

The kid stood there, kept his mouth shut, and his eyes open.

For that, he was slandered by the entire leftist media/entertainment complex.

Poor baby.

I go back to the original chanting and how that went so wrong. The veteran walking down the line did stop at the kid. Those kids were so over their head and the chaperones were none existent in their chaperoning. The kid engaged the man with a stare and a smirk. He is a child. I would have had a hard talk with him at home. It was stupid. It was immature. His parents reactions tells much. Too bright by half.

Some responsible adult decided to put those kids in a religious indoctrination school. Some responsible adult decided to take those kids to a political rally in DC. Some responsible adult gave those kids MAGA hats.

Why isn't that adult (or adults) being sued?

Some responsible adult decided to put those kids in a religious indoctrination school. Some responsible adult decided to take those kids to a political rally in DC. Some responsible adult gave those kids MAGA hats.

Because that's not the way it works.
Let's see how the courts view this.
Law and order.

You are now interacting with the same mentality in here.

The whole reason those kids were even there was the doing of an adult pushing an agenda and using those kids as props.

We all indoctrinate our kids. Part of EGO versus ID.

I can reverse this whole situation based on personal experience. Kid goes to Gay Pride March with friends. They wear pink fuzzy hats. Kids end up close to counter protestors much like the Israelites that are full of hate and use mythology to excuse their behavior.
They don't engage. They look on, learn and keep out of the firing line even when the hate is raged at you. They keep their perspective and make sure the situation is not dangerous. If someone like Nathan would have approached my kid for what ever reason, she would have lowered her eyes and moved away. These kids do not have the life skills or the knowledge to deal with these situations. We use kids in war because we can manipulate them. God and Country. This kid in the video is as much a pawn as kids in war. Luckily he just walks away looking foolish and now can be a pawn in a money grab.

We all indoctrinate our kids. Part of EGO versus ID.

I can reverse this whole situation based on personal experience. Kid goes to Gay Pride March with friends. They wear pink fuzzy hats. Kids end up close to counter protestors much like the Israelites that are full of hate and use mythology to excuse their behavior.
They don't engage. They look on, learn and keep out of the firing line even when the hate is raged at you. They keep their perspective and make sure the situation is not dangerous. If someone like Nathan would have approached my kid for what ever reason, she would have lowered her eyes and moved away. These kids do not have the life skills or the knowledge to deal with these situations. We use kids in war because we can manipulate them. God and Country. This kid in the video is as much a pawn as kids in war. Luckily he just walks away looking foolish and now can be a pawn in a money grab.
What about the grown up indian activist? What role does he play and why are you giving him a pass?

What about the grown up indian activist? What role does he play and why are you giving him a pass?
I don't give him a pass or the black hate group. I do give deference to age, station and situations. You can sell your story that somehow this kid was a victim but that is bullshit. That actually was a poster for white privilege.

I love pit bulls. My granddaughters pit Kona Pig is adorable as well as stupid as a box of rocks. If a pit ever came up to her on the street, wagging it's tails, I would scream at her not move and do not look at it's face. Overt your eyes. I have met more than one dog that will wag it's tail while hackles are up. Looking for an excuse to bite. You need experience and knowledge to engage. Those kids had none. Just on over sense of privilege and standing.

I don't give him a pass or the black hate group. I do give deference to age, station and situations. You can sell your story that somehow this kid was a victim but that is bullshit. That actually was a poster for white privilege.

I love pit bulls. My granddaughters pit Kona Pig is adorable as well as stupid as a box of rocks. If a pit ever came up to her on the street, wagging it's tails, I would scream at her not move and do not look at it's face. Overt your eyes. I have met more than one dog that will wag it's tail while hackles are up. Looking for an excuse to bite. You need experience and knowledge to engage. Those kids had none. Just on over sense of privilege and standing.
I am glad you weren't advising our founding fathers, we would have retreated before the fight started.

Back