OMG

The post about the 60/243 hotel supports my position.
Your position is that 81 million people were spied on in Russia last year...
You stated every foreigner is spied on.
That's ludicrous, but you know that. Yet you insist that it's otherwise
The fact that Trump was spied on doesn't change your claim from ludicrous to truthful, but you know that.
Yet you insist that it's otherwise.
Magoo, Magoo Magoo....

The fact that Trump was spied on doesn't change your claim from ludicrous to truthful, but you know that.
Magoo, Magoo Magoo....
Magoo throws mud on the wall and prays nobody actually clicks on his links. The second and third links are about the same hotel in..wait for it... Estonia. Estonia that was part of the Soviet Union that no longer exist. His fourth link is just a story.

His credibilty was always suspect but now Espola is just some old man banging on a keyboard searching the internet for girls underwear and proper urinal etiquette.

Magoo throws mud on the wall and prays nobody actually clicks on his links. The second and third links are about the same hotel in..wait for it... Estonia. Estonia that was part of the Soviet Union that no longer exist. His fourth link is just a story.

His credibilty was always suspect but now Espola is just some old man banging on a keyboard searching the internet for girls underwear and proper urinal etiquette.

Looks like you are getting desperate.

DlEzUu0W4AUanV2.jpg

Bianca del Rio firestorm after rape jokes...

‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’ Star Bianca Del Rio Booed for ‘So-Called Jokes’ About Rape (Video)
AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to FacebookFacebookShare to TwitterTwitterShare to LinkedInLinkedInShare to RedditRedditShare to TumblrTumblrShare to EmailEmail

“Oh f— you, rape is funny if you haven’t had it,” drag performer says in stand-up act at Montreal Pride

Magoo, Magoo Magoo....

I bet everyone is entered into their facial recognition software database. And they are probably monitored via video that could be referenced later in needed.
What would you call it? Cuz that sure sounds like spying to me...

I bet everyone is entered into their facial recognition software database. And they are probably monitored via video that could be referenced later in needed.
What would you call it? Cuz that sure sounds like spying to me...

He's avoiding the question and answer uncomfortable to him.

Back