OMG

Well I think I gave you enough time to provide proof of what you posted so I guess there is only one thing left for you to do. Admit you were wrong.

You don't have to believe me. Facts are facts.

What percentage do you think they spy on?

DkAaF_CUUAAbnet.jpg

You don't have to believe me. Facts are facts.

What percentage do you think they spy on?
What facts did you post that backed your claim that Russia spies on all foreigners?

Get over yourself already. You're wrong so just admit it. But if you want to continue to make yourself look foolish then by all means please continue.

What facts did you post that backed your claim that Russia spies on all foreigners?

Get over yourself already. You're wrong so just admit it. But if you want to continue to make yourself look foolish then by all means please continue.

T knows what he did in Russia (if he has not lost his memory). Do you think anyone has told him yet that whatever it was, the Russians know?

T knows what he did in Russia (if he has not lost his memory). Do you think anyone has told him yet that whatever it was, the Russians know?
Did you post your facts yet? The ones that back your claim that Russia spies on all foreigners.

Give up. You can't do it, can you?

Must mean that your wrong.

QUOTE="Sheriff Joe, post: 215886, member: 1585"

Drag Queens Teach Children ‘There’s No Such Thing as Boy and Girl Things’

2534EmailGoogle+Twitter

DRAG-QUEEN-STORY-HOUR-640x480.jpg

AP Photo/Mary Altaffer
7 Aug 2018551
Schools are hosting adult drag queen stars as story readers to children as young as preschool age and justifying the events as consistent with the latest progressive education panacea known as “social and emotional learning.”

/QUOTE

Can you SAY ......Indoctrination .....!

QUOTE="Sheriff Joe, post: 215886, member: 1585"

Drag Queens Teach Children ‘There’s No Such Thing as Boy and Girl Things’

2534EmailGoogle+Twitter

DRAG-QUEEN-STORY-HOUR-640x480.jpg

AP Photo/Mary Altaffer
7 Aug 2018551
Schools are hosting adult drag queen stars as story readers to children as young as preschool age and justifying the events as consistent with the latest progressive education panacea known as “social and emotional learning.”

/QUOTE

Can you SAY ......Indoctrination .....!
Bullshit!

Back