OMG

That really bothers you smart people doesnʻt it?
You mean that our country is full of dummies who elected a demagogue who caters to dummies? Yup; sure does!
When idiot mobs shout "drill baby drill" or "lock her up" or "send her back" my point is proven.

You mean that our country is full of dummies who elected a demagogue who caters to dummies? Yup; sure does!
When idiot mobs shout "drill baby drill" or "lock her up" or "send her back" my point is proven.
Yes it is. Lol! Thereʻs always the ignore button. Makes tenacious and your brother feel better. You owe it to yourself.

How about HRCs "yes we can" (no she didn't ) that she ripped off from Obama who ripped it off from a kids cartoon.. Bob the builder.

How uneducated were the people who thought their bills were gonna get paid because Obama was President.

How about HRCs "yes we can" (no she didn't ) that she ripped off from Obama who ripped it off from a kids cartoon.. Bob the builder.

How uneducated were the people who thought their bills were gonna get paid because Obama was President.
And didnʻt Jonathan Gruber put it best?

Huh? More jobs were created under Obama and the stock market grew more under Obama.
That's what I mean; you dummies never know what you're talking about.

Huh? More jobs were created under Obama and the stock market grew more under Obama.
You can create a lot of jobs and stock market growth from 6 straight years of QE. Duh!! But what about all the inequality that you people say has been created? Gee I wonder how that happened? Lol! You're too easy. Fries U! What a deal!!

You can create a lot of jobs and stock market growth from 6 straight years of QE. Duh!! But what about all the inequality that you people say has been created? Gee I wonder how that happened? Lol! You're too easy. Fries U! What a deal!!
Huh? More job growth, more stock market growth. Reality, dude. Tough for you, huh? Still struggling with those financial issues? These are simple.
Do you get paid by the hour on your job? It’s fine I’m just asking.

Stay with me here Wez:

My response was to your post about chants as an example to dumb people. What the heck are you talking about jobs under Obama? I'm trying to cut you some slack but please follow along.

You still didn't respond to "uneducated"... does that mean no college degree to you?

Stay with me here Wez:

My response was to your post about chants as an example to dumb people. What the heck are you talking about jobs under Obama? I'm trying to cut you some slack but please follow along.

You still didn't respond to "uneducated"... does that mean no college degree to you?
1. Your chants were not stupid chants about locking people up or “sending back” Americans. You’re an idiot for making the analogy. 2. Your point about the president paying bills was also stupid nonsense.
What are you, another idiot?
Making my point. Thanks!

1. Your chants were not stupid chants about locking people up or “sending back” Americans. You’re an idiot for making the analogy. 2. Your point about the president paying bills was also stupid nonsense.
What are you, another idiot?
Making my point. Thanks!
Now you sound like Wez and all the others idiots suffering from TDS:

You posted how only the uneducated vote for Trump. I point out that Obama voters thought that because he was president that they no longer had to worry about paying their mortage and cellphone bills. If you can't figure out what the correlation is then here's your sign. . .

Back