National Cup 2017...

There should have been at least one red, possibly two in the Oxnard/Downey game. The young Ref seemed to be in over his head and let that game get WAY out of hand.

Lomeli, the older the players get the more your incompetence becomes transparent.

It mustve been a nice ride having yours play at the highest level without deserving. All for what, you ego maniac fuck I highly doubt #10 can even make a legitimate SE if you tried.

Winning at all costs is not development WE can all thank you for proving us right.

2 games to sit for kids with reds? That's tough.

Some of the lesser infractions only get 1 game suspensions - second caution, serious foul play, DOGSO, speaking badly. Most of the 2-game suspensions are for Violent Conduct.

Look in the National Cup Olders Boys. There a couple of 99-game suspensions in there. It appears those are meant to be lifetime bans, but I suppose a player could come back as a coach and work out the suspension in 15-20 years.

Oxnard looks unstoppable. Should be fun to see the matchups in the next round. Kudos to parents and coaches that stay calm. It's a joke to see people go nuts on refs and get kicked out. Get a life people, this is not the World Cup.

Does the hype of "national cup" justify irresponsible behavior or reckless play? Be calm and play on.
Something it apparently does justify; jungle ball, dump and chase, get into the attacking third by any means necessary, win at all costs. Our team 100% guilty. Accept it and wallow in it. Oink.

Something it apparently does justify; jungle ball, dump and chase, get into the attacking third by any means necessary, win at all costs. Our team 100% guilty. Accept it and wallow in it. Oink.

Cal South shuffled the brackets again. Changed the ladder that the previously had posted and has created some wild games in the top 1/2 of the bracket. The top 3 seeded teams are now in the top bracket. Oxnard Vs TFA in the round of 16 the winner likely plays CDA Slammers in the quarters. That's the #1 and #2 in the quarter finals. Then there will likely be a winner of that one vs Colton in the semi finals.

Valley United and SDSC made out big time in the reshuffle.

The bracket prior to the re shuffle made a lot more sense but this should create some great games next weekend.

Those guys at Cal South must have gotten ahold of some good stuff prior to this re bracket. Placing the 1,2 and 3 on the same side.

Cal South shuffled the brackets again. Changed the ladder that the previously had posted and has created some wild games in the top 1/2 of the bracket. The top 3 seeded teams are now in the top bracket. Oxnard Vs TFA in the round of 16 the winner likely plays CDA Slammers in the quarters. That's the #1 and #2 in the quarter finals. Then there will likely be a winner of that one vs Colton in the semi finals.

The bracket prior to the re shuffle made a lot more sense but this should create some great games next weekend.

Those guys at Cal South must have gotten ahold of some good stuff prior to this re bracket. Placing the 1,2 and 3 on the same side.

One thing is for sure...never know with CS ..changes all the time

To be the best doesn't matter who or when you play but the reshuffle is strange I give that to you but don't be surprised if they change again.

Only one Red today so thought maybe things settled down but it was the same team again...3 this round + 3 last for a total of 6 in 6 games, man that's seasons worth of reds for most club teams.

100% agree, I don't get this change at all. Why not structure it so that the Top 2 teams meet in the finals, the way it was before? That way, the Slammers and Oxnard have to play through all the other teams before meeting in the Finals. Maybe I'm missing something but this scenario doesn't make much sense to me.

Looks to me like the top 4 ranked teams are all on the same side of the bracket? Why even rank the teams?

LOL!!! This is comedy. These are the guys that we are trusting to run the gaming circuits and govern soccer and they keep making it worse.

So let's re shuffle the brackets against what was published. Then realize we screw it up and then SCREW it up even more.

Makes little sense. But there will be some quality games this weekend

Picks for this weekend ? Or is it too early.

Schedule might change again lol

I will put up a poll once CS finally gets there stuff together

nKFf572Thmavi3BAnLR_mkAqH92esht8EdtETl6lmhtbPK2RtnmRmbi69DLNrYC8XPE=h900

Back