Here's SCDSL Flight 1 for G2004

I may change our name for our next tournament to one of th following:
-pre-division Pac 12
-pre-uswnt
-Post-elementary school
-pre-puberty

In my opinion - SO GAY that there are up to 3 teams from the same club in the same division. Why waste up to 2 games ohh playing your own club. Realize the logistics of the whole thing, but personally - don't want to play our 2 sister teams - and I'm sure that other clubs feel the same way.

Believe that there is no fix to this, but I usually look at the world as if things COULD work out perfectly.

Would so much rather prefer that the SCDSL organized a BEST of the BEST division similar to CSL's tiers, rather than simply break it down to 2 divisions - Flight 1 & 2.

In my opinion - SO GAY that there are up to 3 teams from the same club in the same division. Why waste up to 2 games ohh playing your own club. Realize the logistics of the whole thing, but personally - don't want to play our 2 sister teams - and I'm sure that other clubs feel the same way.

Believe that there is no fix to this, but I usually look at the world as if things COULD work out perfectly.

Would so much rather prefer that the SCDSL organized a BEST of the BEST division similar to CSL's tiers, rather than simply break it down to 2 divisions - Flight 1 & 2.

And flight 3

The East looks like a Coast Silver division...like splinter'so idea

East
Anaheim Surf Soccer Club G2004 Vasquez
Arsenal - San Diego EGSL 04 Elite - E. Ocampo
Arsenal FC G04 Pre ECNL 1
Legends FC - East Riverside G04 FC
Legends FC - South G04 FC
Legends FC G04 FC
Murrieta Surf G04 White
CDA Slammers FC - Tustin G04 EGSL Aviles
CDA Slammers FC - Yorba Linda G04 EGSL Huie

Coast Silver

SILVER ALPHA
• Ventura FC Strikers 4957
• Oxnard United SC 9614
• Coastal Vly Aftershock SB 4623
• Kickers SC 4734
• SLOSC Storm G04 4859
• Eagles White 1975
• Santa Barbara SC White 3223
SILVER NORTH
• Valley United Garcia 2859
• South Valley G04 Villa 3462
• Futbol FSC Correa G04 4874
• California Elite SC G04 3064
• SC Antelope 2804
• LA Galaxy CV G04 Blue 4019
• Crown City United G04 3033
SILVER SOUTH
• NHB Black 2260
• FC Golden State OC G04 Ir 3444
• AC Brea G04 Red 2781
• Celtic Harps 4607
• Legacy FC 3480
• YASC Spartans FC G04 1605
• Fullerton Rangers G04 Blu 1639
• IE Surf G04 Lara 4115
• Palm Desert SC G04 4383

Is that what you call exaggeration for effect

I think games are usually played into the 2nd week of November. I don't see anything posted yet for November. Plus you have the showcase.
What I find most interesting is the amount of weekends where teams are playing on Saturday and Sunday.

I think games are usually played into the 2nd week of November. I don't see anything posted yet for November. Plus you have the showcase.
What I find most interesting is the amount of weekends where teams are playing on Saturday and Sunday.
Yah...there are some games scheduled in Nov but only for a handful of teams (still totaling 10 + showcase). We had 14 regular season games last season plus showcase. I'm sure it will all work out.

Yah...there are some games scheduled in Nov but only for a handful of teams (still totaling 10 + showcase). We had 14 regular season games last season plus showcase. I'm sure it will all work out.
Looking at other ages 07's have 12 but 04's only 10 --- doesn't make sense. Maybe the rush to DA??

I don't think we will see the same teams from certain clubs in scdsl. CRL are the games to watch in January. Remember folks, it's all about development in the fall for scdsl.

I don't think we will see the same teams from certain clubs in scdsl. CRL are the games to watch in January. Remember folks, it's all about development in the fall for scdsl.
It's all about development, for some clubs. Others will be in it to win it.

Good point about the teams not looking the same. Hint...Hint...take a look at the U14 ECNL rosters.

Back