Here's SCDSL Flight 1 for G2004

Amazing they let some of these teams in especially when they have spent all summer playing the lower tiers in tournaments to pad their stats.

I guess the only good thing about all these teams is there should be a lot of long drives to game spike our friends in CSL gold division get to do

I guess the only good thing about all these teams is there should be a lot of long drives to game spike our friends in CSL gold division get to do
Except they will break up he divisions into regions like they did last season which will reduce the travel...it won't eliminate it, but you won't see a Sand Diego to Thousand Oaks type of distance (more like Long Beach to T.O.)

Kicker is right, the splitting up of Flight 1 for regions will help alleviate the drives so to speak, although Arsenal and Legends Riverside were put in a division last season with teams from the South.

League will amount to a few competitive games and a few lopsided ones. Coaches will be able to mix it up in the "easier" games.

Who are the weaker teams? Some of the U11 teams from last year that did well in Flight 2 and decided to move up? I see some of them.

30 Teams in Flt 1 most likely means 3 divisions with 10 teams each broken down by geography. Should be interesting to see how it shakes out.

Is scdsl a seperate league from ecnl and egsl?
Why does scdsl and/or cal-south allow teams to label themselves "pre-ecnl" and "egsl" ?
Someone needs to stop the madness.

Back