Girls Development Academy

it just made me laugh when he said that he was sending threatening PMs.. pretty comical.
What is comical? Nothing is funny, if Sweetsplat was receiving threatening PM's from AZ posters.
image.png

No one on the forum is anonymous. Everyone leaves a trail of bread crumbs that eventually reveals their identity and why MessiFTW should be careful, if he is carrying the Sweetsplat banner now.

For example: Sweetsplat used to post A LOT of crap on SoCal players and teams. He was easy to ID, because he concentrated his post on 2 age groups. He was pro ECNL, lived in AZ. There are only 2 ECNL clubs in AZ. He posted a lot about Sereno winning an ECNL Championship, so it was a subconscious tell that his older DD played on that team. Cross reference that Sereno team roster with the younger ECNL roster (age group he posts on) for matching last names. Then Google the player's first, last name and ECNL.... Viola identity uncovered. Some crazy parents post their private information like home address, phone number and email on their DD's ECNL bio. Good thing it's a new forum and ALL the bread crumbs have been swept away.

Last edited:
What is comical? Nothing is funny, if Sweetsplat was receiving threatening PM's from AZ posters.
View attachment 37

No one on the forum is anonymous. Everyone leaves a trail of bread crumbs that eventually reveals their identity and why MessiFTW should be careful, if he is carrying the Sweetsplat banner now.

For example: Sweetsplat used to post crap on SoCal players and teams. He was easy to ID, because he concentrated his post on 2 age groups. He was pro ECNL, lived in AZ. There are only 2 ECNL clubs in AZ. He posted a lot about Sereno winning a ECNL Championship, so it was a subconscious tell his older DD played on that team. Cross refernce the Sereno team with the younger ECNL roster for matching last names and identity revealed. Some parents post on their DD's ECNL bio their home address and phone number. Walla identity uncovered. Good thing it's a new forum and ALL the bread crumbs have been swept away.

Walla?

View attachment 37

For example: Sweetsplat used to post A LOT of crap on SoCal players and teams. He was easy to ID, because he concentrated his post on 2 age groups. He was pro ECNL, lived in AZ. There are only 2 ECNL clubs in AZ. He posted a lot about Sereno winning an ECNL Championship, so it was a subconscious tell that his older DD played on that team. Cross reference that Sereno team roster with the younger ECNL roster (age group he posts on) for matching last names. Then Google the player's first, last name and ECNL.... Viola identity uncovered. Some crazy parents post their private information like home address, phone number and email on their DD's ECNL bio. Good thing it's a new forum and ALL the bread crumbs have been swept away.

Nogogot, u got the 411....My buddies who are with various agencies would be impressed - for real.

So I just watched the replay of the Legends vs. CUP game and I have to tell you Cali, the Legends team is not a possession soccer team. CUP held more possession and connected many more passes. The PK call on the first goal could have gone either way and the second goal had no buildup and was simply a great individual effort from the outside back or wide mid that made the run and scored the goal. Not sure what exquisite coaching Hodges does for that team but it isn't possession based.

I did like the black holding mid. She bails the team out a lot and she does a good job of stopping threats up the middle and getting the attack going. She doesn't turn with the ball with a defender on her back but she has all of the tools to be a successful college player and wouldn't be surprised if she is going to a power 5 conference school. She will be a good college player but it probably has more to do with her and her parents and less about the Legends development machine.

Outside of her I wasn't impressed. Just keeping it real.

This thread is so much fun. Thank you to all that contribute.

I have found that coming back to this thread roughly every three days is better than daily. I like when there are a lot of posts to read.

Keep up the good work!

So I just watched the replay of the Legends vs. CUP game and I have to tell you Cali, the Legends team is not a possession soccer team. CUP held more possession and connected many more passes. The PK call on the first goal could have gone either way and the second goal had no buildup and was simply a great individual effort from the outside back or wide mid that made the run and scored the goal. Not sure what exquisite coaching Hodges does for that team but it isn't possession based.

I did like the black holding mid. She bails the team out a lot and she does a good job of stopping threats up the middle and getting the attack going. She doesn't turn with the ball with a defender on her back but she has all of the tools to be a successful college player and wouldn't be surprised if she is going to a power 5 conference school. She will be a good college player but it probably has more to do with her and her parents and less about the Legends development machine.

MAP, are you posting that Legends didn't get Girls DA, because of their player development and exquiste passing?

BTW, I agree the Legends G99 holding mid is a great player and you nailed it. She is committed to Arizona.

one persons trash is another man's gold. There is a lot of talent on that legends team . What do u mean by legends development machine? Care to clarify.

one persons trash is another man's gold. There is a lot of talent on that legends team . What do u mean by legends development machine? Care to clarify.
MAP was being sarcastic. BTW, your posts are starting to sound as if you are a Legends parent....you are dropping bread crumbs!

Last edited:
This thread is so much fun. Thank you to all that contribute.

I have found that coming back to this thread roughly every three days is better than daily. I like when there are a lot of posts to read.

Keep up the good work!
I could not agree more! That said, I am both entertained and sickened at the same time. It's one thing to bash the other guy's league, team, post, etc. but I am downright astonished at the trash talking about other poster's daughters! And then to name them by name and critique their play and/ or college choice is just wrong.

In case anybody forgot, none of us are out there on the field playing. If any girl goes to college at any level and gets to continue playing the game they love, who cares where they played or for whom?

I could not agree more! That said, I am both entertained and sickened at the same time. It's one thing to bash the other guy's league, team, post, etc. but I am downright astonished at the trash talking about other poster's daughters! And then to name them by name and critique their play and/ or college choice is just wrong.

In case anybody forgot, none of us are out there on the field playing. If any girl goes to college at any level and gets to continue playing the game they love, who cares where they played or for whom?
It’s like reading a written audition for the Real Housewives of Rancho Santa Fe with a heavy Orwellian influence.

MAP was being sarcastic. BTW, your posts are starting to sound as if you are a Legends parent....you are dropping bread crumbs!
I was just asking what MAP meant by development machine just a little clarification is all. No crumbs being dropped nothing to hide. I didn't know it was now protocol to divulge who your daughter plays for or who you are with. Just like I asked the Arsenal parent to name any reason I may have missed other than ECNL to play there. Pretty simple and straight forward.

MAP, are you posting that Legends didn't get Girls DA, because of their player development and exquiste passing?

BTW, I agree the Legends G99 holding mid is a great player and you nailed it. She is committed to Arizona.

All that I am saying is this. The game that I watched that they played in today was different than how Caliklines described the team as playing. Also, the player on the Legends 99 team that I noticed as a standout was the holding mid. She is an African American girl and she is a very good player that seemed to break up attack after attack and initiate the counterattacking efforts of the Legends team.

Regarding DA, if this is the flagship team that they hang their "development" mantra on, then to me it seems that they either have an inside deal with God to send them great athletes or the parents have great genetics and passion for pushing their kids to be the best that they can be. You decide which is the more plausible scenario.

Now if Hodges was Andres Deza I would be much more likely to believe that it was about development although even his DeAnza Force '98 team recruited a starter on the U17 YNT for ECNL nationals.

What I was saying is the team has individual talent the brightest of which was their holding mid IMHO. Not that there was some masterful development plan going on. He clearly sniped a player from an ECNL team in Caliklines daughter (showing you some love Cali) and I seem to remember EK playing for Arsenal at some point. Great marketing by Hodges and a great job of building a business and a brand. Not great develpment and clearly not why they were chosen for the DA. #IEtalentmatters

Exactly NG. I was just trying to rattle Cali's cage. I don't really care that much my player is in college making moves. I just like to mess with Cali.

All that I am saying is this. The game that I watched that they played in today was different than how Caliklines described the team as playing. Also, the player on the Legends 99 team that I noticed as a standout was the holding mid. She is an African American girl and she is a very good player that seemed to break up attack after attack and initiate the counterattacking efforts of the Legends team.

Regarding DA, if this is the flagship team that they hang their "development" mantra on, then to me it seems that they either have an inside deal with God to send them great athletes or the parents have great genetics and passion for pushing their kids to be the best that they can be. You decide which is the more plausible scenario.

Now if Hodges was Andres Deza I would be much more likely to believe that it was about development although even his DeAnza Force '98 team recruited a starter on the U17 YNT for ECNL nationals.
see a little clarification.

Back