G2010...how’s the season going 2019?

Neo sure seems like Luis Andres...

The name neo really has nothing to do with the Matrix but it came from “The Book” I read many years ago from the Neo-Tech Discovery. Teaches you how to Neo-Think and also Neo-Cheat. But I see where you guys may think that. I’ve read this thread and Luis Andres seemed like a clever guy playing 4D chess at times. Do you guys think he would be dumb enough to make it so obvious? That’s what I ask myself.

FE06C123-F384-4F6C-BC29-6E6419BA49BA.jpeg

The name neo really has nothing to do with the Matrix but it came from “The Book” I read many years ago from the Neo-Tech Discovery. Teaches you how to Neo-Think and also Neo-Cheat. But I see where you guys may think that. I’ve read this thread and Luis Andres seemed like a clever guy playing 4D chess at times. Do you guys think he would be dumb enough to make it so obvious? That’s what I ask myself.

View attachment 6060
The 4d chess comment. It's luis. Just because a parent told you can be on here Luis doesn't mean it's True. Be sure it's coming from RR himself. Not RR said....

View attachment 6060
Feel free to email me and your daughter can catch a practice. They are forming a new 2010 team at the Blues that is a mixture of current blues players, Slammers Orange Estrada, OC Surf Nogueira, CFA, and IFC. Practice at the Great Park.

The 4d chess comment. It's luis. Just because a parent told you can be on here Luis doesn't mean it's True. Be sure it's coming from RR himself. Not RR said....

@Chalklines said it. The 4d chess comment. I read it. If this name is a problem, I will change it. I’m fine doing that.

If I were this Luis andres person I would be lashing back at you guys. I have been everything but that. I’ve been respectful to everyone and have never lashed back at anyone with a negative comment.

If I were this Luis andres person I would be lashing back at you guys. I have been everything but that. I’ve been respectful to everyone and have never lashed back at anyone with a negative comment.
I believe you now @neo. Welcome to the great OC where all the great goats roam the greenest pasture at the Great Park in Irvine. Many places to play club today. I would take your time. Its 100% important to take your time and don't settle for anything but excellence from the coach. Take your time. I personally believe the team develops each other at practice. Every club will receive your family with open arms. Good look :)

Merry Christmas 2010s. This is the age where it all started for me at the SoCal Soccer Forum so you all have a special place in my heart. Good luck next year and I hope that Youth Soccer will get easier to navigate for all you some day. A special shout out to @Luis Andres and congrats again on choosing the Blue Pill :)

Happy New Year and time for G2010 games!

Albion development showcase will have some quality matchups and looking for some state cup rematches.

Albion vs Legends - play in pool play in state cup

Blues vs Surf - play each other in pool play state cup and tied last time they played. Does RR use a state cup lineup?

Legends vs Blues - Does Legends wins 3’in a row against Blues?

5 teams and all play each other once...

Albion
Blues
SD Surf
Slammers PA
Legends

What matchup are you looking forward to watch?

Happy New Year and time for G2010 games!

Albion development showcase will have some quality matchups and looking for some state cup rematches.

Albion vs Legends - play in pool play in state cup

Blues vs Surf - play each other in pool play state cup and tied last time they played. Does RR use a state cup lineup?

Legends vs Blues - Does Legends wins 3’in a row against Blues?

5 teams and all play each other once...

Albion
Blues
SD Surf
Slammers PA
Legends

What matchup are you looking forward to watch?

All games are going to be a great watch, but looking to see how these teams natch up.

Albion vs SD Surf
Blues vs Legends
Slammers PA vs Legends

All games are going to be a great watch, but looking to see how these teams natch up.

Albion vs SD Surf
Blues vs Legends
Slammers PA vs Legends

I can’t wait to see what happens between Blues and Legends. It blows my mind: it seems like Blues beats everyone but is 0-2 vs Legends. Maybe some of it has to do with league games not counting, but in the tournament I’m sure Blues will come to win. If Legends can beat them again, when they are actually keeping score, they have to be feeling great going into State Cup. Based on the way the bracket looks it could be a preview of the final. Of course I’m sure Eagles, SDSC, Slammers, Ole, and others will have something to say about that.

Hello all. It has been a while since I’ve logged in. Not much going on and I’m sure everyone is enjoying their little break. State cup coming up next how exciting. I’ll be casting my prediction on the other thread.

Albion vs SD Surf
Blues vs Legends
Slammers PA vs Legends
Should be interesting. Albion could easily go 0-4 and might struggle to field 7 players. That is the problem when you hold tryouts in December and tell three players they are getting cut when there are only 9 players on the team. See you all in Temecula!

Should be interesting. Albion could easily go 0-4 and might struggle to field 7 players. That is the problem when you hold tryouts in December and tell three players they are getting cut when there are only 9 players on the team. See you all in Temecula!

Getting cut is a part of competitive soccer unfortunately (or appropriately, depending on your point of view), but one would hope those parents would get past their hurt feelings and finish out their commitment to the team for the season. Of course it doesn't always work out that way for a variety of reasons. Best of luck to you and yours this weekend.

Getting cut is a part of competitive soccer unfortunately (or appropriately, depending on your point of view), but one would hope those parents would get past their hurt feelings and finish out their commitment to the team for the season. Of course it doesn't always work out that way for a variety of reasons. Best of luck to you and yours this weekend.
Does socal have rules to prevent kids from club hopping mid season?

If so, how does that work with December cuts? Is the kid prohibited from playing state cup with their new club?

(From Norcal here. Our state cup was December, which kind of makes Jan a natural time to switch/cut.)

Does socal have rules to prevent kids from club hopping mid season?
If so, how does that work with December cuts? Is the kid prohibited from playing state cup with their new club?
Cal South freezes rosters from "August 1st through the first Monday after Thanksgiving." After that Monday, players are free to leave and go where they want. So tryouts pretty much start the first week in December.

The rules only become more complicated if that player wants play in State Cup. The roster freeze date for State Cup is 3 days before the tournament start date. Teams must maintain a minimum roster continuity from the pre-Thanksgiving roster to play in State Cup. At U10, that number is 5 players. It is pretty easy for clubs to move players between their own teams up to that deadline. It is called a Club Pass. Transfers to other clubs are a bit more complicated, especially depending on how accommodating the original club is to the player that wants to leave.

This is my second time with a U10 player on a team that had a decent shot at State Cup only to see it blown up by roster decisions for next April (when our club returns from the break after State Cup to start the new teams) being announced several weeks before State Cup. I personally would like to see Cal South do something to encourage clubs to move their tryouts until after State Cup. But I am not sure what that is.

Does anyone have links to scores for this weekend’s tournament(s)? I saw someone post about the Albion tournament but no link to go with it.

Back