From Russia With Love

trump-supporters-give-thanks-for-all-the-winning-lately-hear-22376846.png
trump-supporters-are-no-longer-allowed-to-like-nikes-harleys-36013400.png
Posts like this, screams ignorance from the poster...

443f0d_trump-russia-probe-manafort-39885-paul-manafort-in-feb-14-2018-file-photo-e1537016186984.jpg

The Associated Press
JOHN NOLTE 15 Sep 2018

According to NPR, Paul Manafort’s deal with Special Counsel Robert Muller’s office “does not include matters involving the Trump campaign.”

Something rarely brought up by our utterly useless but still corrupt establishment media is that in order for someone to “flip,” that someone has to have the goods on someone else. In other words, if you want to deal your way out of prison time, you have to have something to deal with; you actually have to serve someone’s head up on a platter.

Nevertheless, all throughout the Russian Collusion Hoax, and every time someone agrees to “cooperate” with Mueller, the media squee like the 14-year-old girls they all are and then intentionally mislead the public by matter-of-factly saying, “This is bad news for Trump.”

Well, no, actually it is not.

The only way someone “flipping” is bad news for Trump is if he has indeed done something illegal, and as of right now, after nearly three years of 24/7 scrutiny at the hands of a beyond-corrupt FBI, two years of scrutiny from a rabidly partisan media, two congressional investigations, and 18 months of an unaccountable fishing expedition by a herd of Democrat Dirty Cops in the special counsel office, they got exactly zippo.

In other words, so far none of these so-called flippers has flipped on Trump.

One wonders how many other politicians could weather the kind of scrutiny Trump is facing

Hell, one wonders how many so-called journalists could survive this kind of fisk.

Answer: not many.

Sure, the Resistance desperately holds on to the hope Mueller is sitting on a bombshell, but another interesting factoid the media only dutifully reported is that Mueller has agreed to accept written answers from Trump on the issue of collusion and is not asking any questions about the media’s other hoax — obstruction.

This is a massive climb down on Mueller’s part, a special counsel who has so far only indicted people for committing the terrible crime of “associating with Trump” — meaning, process crimes (lying to authorities *yawn*) and old crimes that have nothing to do with Trump (crimes no one was interested in before the aforementioned Trump association).

Then there is the matter of leaks. Does anyone honestly believe evidence of Trump committing a crime would not have leaked by now?

But guess what has leaked? Oh, sure, in-between the 24/7 partisan wishcasting coming from the media about Manafort “flipping” on Trump, there has been some dutiful coverage about what the Manafort deal might really mean, and the news is not good for Democrats.
Interesting, but irrelevant. Sorry. The way facts work is not complicated.

First, they are not opinions. Neither are they hearsay, with several well reasoned exceptions.

Most importantly, reading the actual court proceedings as to what Manafort has committed to do, under oath, following a lengthy assertion of the terms of the multiple felonies to which he willingly and competently pleaded guilty makes any reporting by any news organization nothing more than opinion. You copied and pasted an opinion piece from a well respected left leaning radio news organization.

“Broad cooperation” feels self-explanatory. So does “grab’em by the pussy”. At least to rational people regardless of political ideology.

If you read the court documents, and see something that expressly excludes Manafort’s broad cooperation from any Russian conspiracy with the Trump campaign to seek to influence the election, I look forward to your direct quote(s) of such limitations to his broad cooperation.

Interesting, but irrelevant. Sorry. The way facts work is not complicated.

First, they are not opinions. Neither are they hearsay, with several well reasoned exceptions.

Most importantly, reading the actual court proceedings as to what Manafort has committed to do, under oath, following a lengthy assertion of the terms of the multiple felonies to which he willingly and competently pleaded guilty makes any reporting by any news organization nothing more than opinion. You copied and pasted an opinion piece from a well respected left leaning radio news organization.

“Broad cooperation” feels self-explanatory. So does “grab’em by the pussy”. At least to rational people regardless of political ideology.

If you read the court documents, and see something that expressly excludes Manafort’s broad cooperation from any Russian conspiracy with the Trump campaign to seek to influence the election, I look forward to your direct quote(s) of such limitations to his broad cooperation.
"Interesting, but irrelevant."
The crimes he is guilty of were committed before or during his involvement in the campaign?
Interesting and relevant.

The crimes he is guilty of were committed before or during his involvement in the campaign?

More interesting and relevant is his possible knowledge of crimes committed by members of the t family and staff, about which knowledge he would now be legally bound to testify.

More interesting and relevant is his possible knowledge of crimes committed by members of the t family and staff, about which knowledge he would now be legally bound to testify.
You mean "possible knowledge" that can be corroborated by other evidence.....

You mean "possible knowledge" that can be corroborated by other evidence.....

Yes at this point everyone in the Trumps circle who they wanted to flip... has flipped.
I believe Muller said he'll hand his report to Congress before November. It will I'd imagine be quite interesting reading.

I
Your ignorance of both legal statutory and court precedence, along with common sense is, to say, with deepest sympathy, staggering.

My opinion was in response to an NPR article that one of the usual gang of idiots chose to repost via copy and paste, whose point was to demonstrate that a liberal leaning news agency has published an opinion piece about the Manafort allocution admitting guilt as to ten of the Eastern District of Virginia “hung” indictments, and all (or nearly all) of the DC District Court charges then still pending) were within the pleas of guilty Manafort knowingly, competently, and following receipt of competent legal advice conveyed to the court in DC, orally and in the record.

That guilty plea followed a lengthy summary by the federal prosecutors of the felonious conduct Manafort then pleaded guilty to committing.

In the DC case, this involved conspiratorial conduct with Russian and pro-Russian oligarchs well connected to Putin.

Here’s the factual “rub”, that makes the NBR opinion piece INTERESTING BUT IRRELEVANT.

The court transcript gives no conditional agreement on the subjects of criminality he is restricted from cooperating with the Federal government departments and divisions. “Broad Cooperation” means exactly what is appears to any sane, rational, and reasonable person, irrespective of personal political persuasion. He is obligated to cooperate via meeting with any prosecutorial authority to fully cooperate orally and through authentication of documents, toward any government authority. NPR’s opinion article, suggesting Mansfort has only ‘conditionally limited’ his cooperation does not comport with the facts spelled out in the official certified USDC transcript, for the District of Columbia, as officially released to the American people.

Thus, interesting “BUT” irrelevant retains the essence of my opinion post, here in an obscure, yet feisty minion of opinionated and anonymous free thinkers, free from real world repercussions for each of our array of differing opinions.

I love transparency.
Gubment hates it.
Anyone who has created and employed the use of an anonymous internet forum false identity is not performing in a transparent capacity.

If your actual life involves transparency, I’m sure you have a group of fellow travelers who think as you do. But your anonymity here is the very definition of non-transparency.

The “loyal” Trump federal government unlikely “hates” your so-called “transparency”. And I doubt the California justice and tax enforcement departments has you or your business within its investigative divisions.

Anyone who has created and employed the use of an anonymous internet forum false identity is not performing in a transparent capacity.

If your actual life involves transparency, I’m sure you have a group of fellow travelers who think as you do. But your anonymity here is the very definition of non-transparency.

The “loyal” Trump federal government unlikely “hates” your so-called “transparency”. And I doubt the California justice and tax enforcement departments has you or your business within its investigative divisions.
Everyone knows who I am.
Sorry.
My name is well known as is Lion's and spola's.

Everyone knows who I am.
Sorry.
My name is well known as is Lion's and spola's.
I generally don’t read the substance of many posts. They are abnormally filled with unreliable sourced “so-called” news sources of dubious bias and opinions based on false interpretations of events of news worthy reporting.

Thus, the only squabble that I recall where one poster I believe named “Dave” from Ventura, physically threatened someone, thus violating the TOS of the website, but no action was taken to address this violation of the TOS, nor any apparent referral to law enforcement.

And recently Espola posted a family heritage newspaper article, which any wannabe Inspector Clouseau could derive his surname, which is of no interest to me.

I generally don’t read the substance of many posts. They are abnormally filled with unreliable sourced “so-called” news sources of dubious bias and opinions based on false interpretations of events of news worthy reporting.

Thus, the only squabble that I recall where one poster I believe named “Dave” from Ventura, physically threatened someone, thus violating the TOS of the website, but no action was taken to address this violation of the TOS, nor any apparent referral to law enforcement.

And recently Espola posted a family heritage newspaper article, which any wannabe Inspector Clouseau could derive his surname, which is of no interest to me.

Ok, spola.

Shouldn't this be one sentence?
What does it mean?
My literary style in this forum is to forgo the standard rules of English composition, by applying an informal use of a more conversational style, when I’m not in character. So I will often start a sentence with “And” in line with the auto-punctuation that will detect what it is programmed to believe is a completed sentence by adding a period. The period that appears after the word period in the last sentence is an example of this dare I say, progressive and forward direction in the progress (there I go again) of mankind.

As opposed to some in the country that would like to reverse course, proceed along a reactionary and conservative direction toward returning America again to some undefined era of “great”ness, by ignoring “whenever America was great” before. So many unjust laws, so many atrocities toward fellow people and that went unreported or ignored. Not so great, frankly.

America is Great NOW. And has been Great for decades if not centuries. It continues despite the many injustices committed and condoned within its borders and unfortunately at times outside our borders in places of world conflict by a tiny percentage of its military and other external agencies that break from both the rule of law and common decency and conpasssion.

Most Americans agree that progress is a good thing, in so many disciplines and endeavors. Be it medicine, mathematics, infrastructure, agriculture, civil rights, the environment, justice, equality, acceptance of others, no matter their origins, cultures, religions, or beliefs, just a starting point of issues that come to mind.

E's name and email are proudly posted on his profile. Give him credit for that. Not sure if it's smart, but credit anyway.

And I doubt the California justice and tax enforcement departments has you or your business within its investigative divisions.

Thank God. I was begining to think that California was like Russia.. where according to Espola they spy on every foreigner. Just ask him. He met someone who told him so.

Back