From Russia With Love

Thank God. I was begining to think that California was like Russia.. where according to Espola they spy on every foreigner. Just ask him. He met someone who told him so.

You don't believe that? Then what proportion do they spy on?

E's name and email are proudly posted on his profile. Give him credit for that. Not sure if it's smart, but credit anyway.
I’d have to give a hoot to spend even a moment’s time to look up Espola or anyone else’s profile information wherever that may be in the forum network. That would be akin to opening someone’s medicine cabinet at a dinner party. So should his name and contact info says he’s “Palmer Witherspoon” acclaimed German pole vaulter from the 1936 Olympics, it would have no impact on my internet conversations and asides with him.

Did he win any medals for Germany? I think Germany won the most medals that year.

Nothing really. Just see that all five of my threads have a momentary chance to be at the top of the off topic forum.

To be fair, Manafort has plenty to share with the Mueller team, at the very least, to have been willing to concede to nearly all felonies charged against him in both Virginia and DC.

I’d have to give a hoot to spend even a moment’s time to look up Espola or anyone else’s profile information wherever that may be in the forum network. That would be akin to opening someone’s medicine cabinet at a dinner party. So should his name and contact info says he’s “Palmer Witherspoon” acclaimed German pole vaulter from the 1936 Olympics, it would have no impact on my internet conversations and asides with him.

Did he win any medals for Germany? I think Germany won the most medals that year.
He never vaulted for Germany, but I suspect he always dreamed of playing pocket pool for the USSR.

Such a bad analogy from you. Your game is certainly slipping...

So where do folks see this Russia thing going from here?
At this point the hunt is on for a Scooter Libby fall guy. Probably Don Jr., but I'd guess Trump hopes to make it Kushner.

As for if Trump will get impeached. My guess is if Dems take over the Congress, Trump will prove all to happy to work with their agenda. Don't see how that leads to impeachment? But of course if he gets crazy on Twitter or does something crazy as he's wont to do, he might piss enough of them off that they do start up the proceedings.

Last edited:

He never vaulted for Germany, but I suspect he always dreamed of playing pocket pool for the USSR.
You actually looked up Nazi pole vaulters from the ‘36 Olympics to prove me wrong? Try googling him again. And go with what is perhaps either the first reference, or the consensus of the first ten references to figure out how you were duped.

So where do folks see this Russia thing going from here?
At this point the hunt is on for a Scooter Libby fall guy. Probably Don Jr., but I'd guess Trump hopes to make it Kushner.

As for if Trump will get impeached. My guess is if Dems take over the Congress, Trump will prove all to happy to work with their agenda. Don't see how that leads to impeachment? But of course if he gets crazy on Twitter or does something crazy as he's wont to do, he might piss enough of them off that they do start up the proceedings.
Russia what?
Doesn't there need to be some sort of crime to be impeached?

How close are you to the stadium formerly occupied by the Chargers?
Formerly ??? You mean I’ve been boycotting Chargers games at the Murph since idiot 4nos started the whole NFL boycott? I paid for 4 season tickets at the 40 yard line on the west side, from a reputable online site I found in my spam folder, that I’ve already wired over $16,000 to, so I could have the sweet satisfaction of knowing those prime seats sat empty at games I boycotted in solidarity for the cause?

What the hell happened to them?

Back