Essential Economics for Politicians

Subprime Loans Are Back, Proving We Have Learned Nothing from 2008
Many are claiming that this time will be different than the last. This should concern just about everyone.

Over the last several weekends, the nonprofit, Boston-based brokerage Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America (NACA) partnered with big banks and hosted events all across the country, attracting tens of thousands of attendees. These events are meant to help people apply for subprime home loans. If the term “subprime” does not immediately jump out at you, it should. “Subprime” mortgages were a primary culprit of the 2008 financial crisis.

https://fee.org/articles/subprime-loans-are-back-proving-we-have-learned-nothing-from-2008/

Of course he's concerned with his legacy, only an idiot would think otherwise.
He just doesn't care what pc left wing ass wipes think....
You are a bigger sucker than I thought. Trump is concerned with 1 thing and that is how much more money he will have when he leaves the White House. Just how much Fox News are you watching?

You are a bigger sucker than I thought. Trump is concerned with 1 thing and that is how much more money he will have when he leaves the White House. Just how much Fox News are you watching?
Easy there, it has taken you weeks to gather yourself from your emotional breakdown, your eyes are finally no longer red and puffy.

Thought?
You've never had an original thought or opinion in your life, you koolaid drinking dweeb.
When it comes to sucking, you have way more experience than I you gagging piece of fodder.
Run along now...

Thought?
You've never had an original thought or opinion in your life, you koolaid drinking dweeb.
When it comes to sucking, you have way more experience than I you gagging piece of fodder.
Run along now...
You, like the plumber, have followed lil 'joe and nono into trollsville. You are nothing but an angry troll, enjoy.

You, like the plumber, have followed lil 'joe and nono into trollsville. You are nothing but an angry troll, enjoy.
You, the Mayor of "trollville", project your inadequacies on anyone with whom you disagree.
Angry, not even.
I'm blessed in so many ways, family, friends, work, where I live...all of these couldn't be better.
The Dodgers are going back to the World Series, the Rams are undefeated, the Waves are on a Roll.
And I've got you to laugh at while pointing out what an ignorant asswipe you are...
You continue to tee it up for so many to easily pummel your asinine posts.
Keep up the good work Daffy.

You, the Mayor of "trollville", project your inadequacies on anyone with whom you disagree.
Angry, not even.
I'm blessed in so many ways, family, friends, work, where I live...all of these couldn't be better.
The Dodgers are going back to the World Series, the Rams are undefeated, the Waves are on a Roll.
And I've got you to laugh at while pointing out what an ignorant asswipe you are...
You continue to tee it up for so many to easily pummel your asinine posts.
Keep up the good work Daffy.
Life is good.

Back