ECNL for Guys

If my son was skilled enough, which competition would I try to get him involved with?

• USSDA

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • ECNL for boys

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The option to play High School

"High school soccer isn’t just important for the schools who have lost talent to the USSDA, it’s also important to a player’s development and their childhood, and this is why ECNL has the edge over the USSDA".

The choice to be able to participate in HS soccer or other team sports could sway some to ECNL.

The academy wavier, rules, and regulations make the DA exclusive. Not much or any leeway for Multi-spot athletics in the DA league.

If ECNL for boys actually becomes a viable alternative to DA i know some will consider swtiching.

Is Fall 2017 still the target start season for ECNL?

The one thing that may hold ECNL back is the whole pay to play and funding issues.

The option to play High School

"High school soccer isn’t just important for the schools who have lost talent to the USSDA, it’s also important to a player’s development and their childhood, and this is why ECNL has the edge over the USSDA".

The choice to be able to participate in HS soccer or other team sports could sway some to ECNL.

The academy wavier, rules, and regulations make the DA exclusive. Not much or any leeway for Multi-spot athletics in the DA league.

If ECNL for boys actually becomes a viable alternative to DA i know some will consider swtiching.

Is Fall 2017 still the target start season for ECNL?

The one thing that may hold ECNL back is the whole pay to play and funding issues.
MOST Academy clubs still do pay to play.

Back