Donald J Trump Enemy of the People

The one I grew up in and the one I just bought.

A buddy in Poway bought one of the oldest ranch houses in Poway 20-some years ago. It was a single-story concrete-block building on top of a full basement, amost - the biggest basement room faced a cut in the hillside which allowed an unlimited view east (except for the avocado trees that were growing up on the next lot). The house had served as the control station for a pond that supported irrigated land downhill in the days before Poway was hooked up to the County and State water system. The original pond wis still there, and since there are no longer any downstream clients, the water will fill to overflowing in the Spring rains and decline slowly over the summer. He almost lost one of his children to the pond - the kid fell in and it was a long time before anyone noticed and he had to be life-flighted to the hospital.

My home was built in the sixties...there were no home above mine to block the few to the pacific.
My tri level home was designed as a "Gold Medallion Home".
The west wall of 'ground floor' family room laundry room and garage is approximately 4.5 feet below the surface of the back yard.
The south wall of the ground level is not below ground.
The entry and bedroom wing is approximately 4 feet above the back yard.
Finally the living room dining room and kitchen are approximately 3.5 feet above this level...
I don't have a basement...I do have a great view of the Conejo Grade, the Santa Monica Mountains and Pacific Ocean.
Wasn’t Gold Medallion for electricity? Electric stove?

A buddy in Poway bought one of the oldest ranch houses in Poway 20-some years ago. It was a single-story concrete-block building on top of a full basement, amost - the biggest basement room faced a cut in the hillside which allowed an unlimited view east (except for the avocado trees that were growing up on the next lot). The house had served as the control station for a pond that supported irrigated land downhill in the days before Poway was hooked up to the County and State water system. The original pond wis still there, and since there are no longer any downstream clients, the water will fill to overflowing in the Spring rains and decline slowly over the summer. He almost lost one of his children to the pond - the kid fell in and it was a long time before anyone noticed and he had to be life-flighted to the hospital.

Why the last sentence...we don't need to know that.
Plus it's not very relevant to the subject.

"Baltimore is a shithole," says the guy from the armpit of Southern California.
LOL!!!

Ahhhhh ...The TRUTH comes out from " Messy "...
Democrats have turned SoCal into the armpit of California...
Now it's time to let some people run the State that will
wash out the " Armpit " that YOU also reside in....

Ahhhhh ...The TRUTH comes out from " Messy "...
Democrats have turned SoCal into the armpit of California...
Now it's time to let some people run the State that will
wash out the " Armpit " that YOU also reside in....
Who runs the poorest states in America?

Back